5th November 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?

Hello sir,
I am interested in doing MBA for that i had choose MAT (management apptitute test) as the basis of entrance. I want to know that some colleges conduct there own exams for MBA entrance of MAT like Narsee monjee college (nmims) i want to know more top colleges name that conduct there own test for MAT which are not affiliated with MAT but conduct there own exam.And what is beneficial for me to do MAT or go with a particular colleges for MBA-MAT.

7th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?

There are many reputed colleges and universities in India which takes entrance exam for admission in their own colleges and universities respectively.

1. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP): SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission at their 13 B-Schools.

2. Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA): IRMA taking entrance exam for admission in PG programme in Rural Management. If you are willing to do MBA in Rural Management then this is the best institute for it.

3. UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET): University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers admission in MBA in Energy Management through their own entrance exam.

4. MICA Aptitude Test (MICAT): Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad offers admission in MBA in Electronics programme through their own entrance exam.

5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi is established by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. IIFT taking entrance exam for admission in their own institutes for MBA in International Business. IIFT has only two campuses in India. They are located in Delhi and Kolkata.

6. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): XAT is organized for admission in MBA programme at Xavier Associate Management Institutes. XAT is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur.

Benefits of MAT: One of the major benefit, which a candidate get by preparing for MAT is that, MAT is conducted 4 times in a year. It is easier than CAT(Common Aptitude Test) and almost all autonomous and AICTE-UGC approved colleges offers admission through MAT. So, it is favourable for a candidate who is thinking to appear in MAT instead of CAT.
8th April 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?

My composite score in mat is656.5 nd my percentile is 85.76 pls suggest me best college which accept my score
24th February 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

My composite score in mat is 683 and my percentile is 91% suggest me a best college for my marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?