20th May 2011, 03:55 AM

Can a student with 60% hearing loss appear for IAS,IPS or IRS officer?

Sir, can a 60% hearing loss candidate become IAS,IPS or IRS officer?

20th May 2011, 09:39 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student with 60% hearing loss appear for IAS,IPS or IRS officer?

hi
there is no such criteria for marks
only you pass the graduation you age must 21 to 31

then you apply for exam
more information you go the site

www.upsc.gov.in
21st May 2011, 12:37 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student with 60% hearing loss appear for IAS,IPS or IRS officer?

For IAS exam there are not such, physical standard guidelines to appear in exam. Although for IPS and IFS, there are physical standards. For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
15th June 2011, 06:00 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

PD-Partially Deaf are eligible for UPSC exam...you just fill special form for this ..
IPS,IFS,IAS post are based on your rank or vacancy so you just
prepare for that exam ..
previous year paper are available on UPSC sight just check it out
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
upsc exam are not easy so give your best ..
good luck
17th June 2011, 02:44 PM
sachin6

The eligibility is: age limit is 21 to 30years.you need graduation.you prepare your entrance exam through website www.upsc.gov.in
4th August 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hai,what is the age limit for partial deaf is exam?
3rd September 2011, 08:33 PM
fahran

HI DEAR..

Partially Deaf are eligible for UPSC exam...you just fill special form for this ..
IPS,IFS,IAS post are based on your rank or vacancy so you just
prepare for that exam ..
previous year paper are available on UPSC sight just check it out
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
upsc exam are not easy so give your best ..

The eligibility is: age limit is 21 to 30years.you need graduation.you prepare your entrance exam through website www.upsc.gov.in

THANKS
4th September 2011, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir, can a 60% hearing loss candidate become IAS,IPS or IRS officer?
Dear friend,

NO , you are not eligible for mentions exam.

This exam is conducted by UPSC in onece time in year.

Those candiadte are graduate from any recognized university with any dicipline are eligible for IAS exam.

But your age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candiadte is Unlimited. For OBC candiadte it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

Optional subjects for IAS main exam:

Economics , Electrical Engineering,Geography, Geology ,History, Law,Management,Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Anthropology,Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce and Accountancy.

You can choose the subject in sense of your strength .

The IAS selection process is consist in three way

1)Preliminay exam
2)Main exam
3)Inter View.

thanks
8th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,,

please tell me that' i am handicapped student(OL)21 yrs old. i am from general category ,can i eligible for become an IAS( d.m).my passion is to become an ias officer one day.so.
plz.give me your response as soon as posible..
my working mail id is..
''[email protected]
18th December 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am having hearing loss of right ear 65% so please tell me any reservation is there for disabled
16th August 2012, 12:09 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you are not eligible for the civil services exams for the posts you like to give exams because in order to become an IPS officer , you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria required to appear in the civil services examinations.

The eligibility criteria are :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Your age should be in between 21-30 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for students belonging to OBC category and 5 % for those who are from SC/ST category.

* You must be physically fit.

but unfortunately , you are not physically fit, so you cannot write the civil services exam.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
6th September 2012, 01:08 AM
sreenivasbolagani

Dear Friends,
I completed b.tech and willing in civil service exams.i was hearing impaired candidate having disability of 41% and hearing loss of (right ear-55db, left ear-65db).can i was eligible for applying civil service exam under PH-HH category.
please sent ur reviews to my mail "[email protected]"

Thanks in Advance
5th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i have hearing loss75 above i elgible civils?
11th October 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,
I completed b.tech and willing in civil service exams.i was hearing impaired candidate having disability of 41% and hearing loss of (right ear-55db, left ear-65db).can i was eligible for applying civil service exam under PH-HH category.
please sent ur reviews to my mail "[email protected]"

Thanks in Advance

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-student-60-hearing-loss-appear-ias-ips-irs-officer-171940.html#ixzz2hQ09crPy
26th March 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.

the govt.' s office say no this the Deaf not apply IAS office but indian Deaf not got Ias because there are right hearing all apply IAS..,

please we are deaf go to support there govt. then if we are deaf right apply IAS.
Thank u!!
4th May 2014, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

I have 50% hearing loose can I be a IAS IPS or ifs office plz tell me [email protected]
15th October 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is easwaran. But i am hearing impaired boy. i am studying as 1st yrs M.E (Energy) on this year. i always think that want become a Collector (IAS) for Govt job. i ask you one thing as list question 1.should discuss a interview? 2.what is the special about for interview? 3.Should speak well (mandatory) in any discuss of communication? 4.when will public to show IAS 2015/2016? Pls send me that about the answers and about instruction of IAS and civil service exam of syllabus(Mechanical engineering).
My mail id- [email protected]
27th March 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that in which posts of UPSC a 50% deaf candidate can be an officer?
31st March 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pavan.iam studying ssc in AP.MY AMBITION IS IAS. SO PLEASE GIVE ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER DETAILS SIR
5th February 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have completed my graduation and i want to prepare for upsc exams am hearing impaired with 57% can i eligible for upsc, reply me as early as possible.
13th January 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, My name is merlin johnson. I am studying s6 bsc computer science. we are bishop moore college for the hearing impired. I have hearing 90% loss. I have want IPS JOB. Pleace sir helped me.
16th May 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello everybody, i have a deaf and dumb since childhood . I have passed for MCA,MBA and ME. I joined as junior assistant since 2004 in SAIL and presently worked as senior assistant of HRD, SAIL, Sakem, tamilnadu. I have applied for the post in upsc within 3 attempt which csat is difficult and low marks in premlinary exam. Upsc is tough. My mobile no 9944618407 through whatapp
17th October 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello..%u263A

I have 60% one side deaf ear,can I become a good surgeon.Or can I apply for CSE...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?