27th June 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for Hindi Teacher job in Foreign country university?

How can we apply for hindi teacher in foreign country university what is procedure we have to do how can we submit our resume
Tell us some university link
Tell us criteria how can we fill form

30th June 2021, 06:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for Hindi Teacher job in Foreign country university?

Some of US country schools and universities do offer Hindi Subjects. The recruitment for Hindi teacher is done by a branch of HRD ministry called Education Consultants India Limited (EdCIL). You need at least Masters degree in Hindi with good percentage of marks to be eligible. You can keep an eye on EdCIL official websites for vacancy related details.

Big names like University of Chicago, Princeton, Harvard offers Hindi Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?