1st June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we attend ICWAI exams after finishing 12th? Is it necessary to have a degree?

Can we attend ICWAI exams after finishing 12th or is it necessary to have a degree?and i stay in bangalore so if u can help me regarding the colleges it would be very helpful.O if there are any other courses please let me know i really need some help.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can we attend ICWAI exams after passing 12th? Is it necessary to have a degree?
  2. What are the various entrance exam which I can attend after 12th?
  3. Which exam should I write to become an engineer? I am studying 1st PUC science
  4. How to attend civil service exam to become a custom officer after finishing 12th?
  5. How to attend IAS exam after finishing diploma in fashion designing?
  6. Can i attend the KAS exam after finishing B.Com degree exam? When will be the KAS entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  8. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  9. Which government exams are available for me after studying B.E?
  10. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do ICWA course under private registration?
  12. Am I eligible to study in ICWAI after finishing 10th?
  13. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  14. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  15. Can I prepare for MBA on the basis of ICWAI?
  16. How can I get information about ICWAI or equavalent courses?
  17. What is the percentage of marks required for ICWA after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  18. Which scholarship exams should I attend after completing 12th with 93% in CBSE
15th September 2011, 11:45 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we attend ICWAI exams after finishing 12th? Is it necessary to have a degree?

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is one of the best institutions for the field of Accountancy of Cost and Management in India.

To complete the course ,you should complete three stages of the entire course:

1:Foundation Course
2:Intermediate Course
3:Final Course

Eligibility:
1)You should pass out 10+2 exam then you can apply for the foundation course and then you can join the Intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation Course examination.

2)If you are awaiting for the result of 10+2 examination ,you are also permitted to appear in the Foundation Course examination.

3)If you are also awaiting for the result of Graduation examination ,you are permitted for the provisional registration.

4)your age should be 17 years.
The examination is conducted twice in a year (June and December)

Subjects:
Foundation Course:-

1. Organization and Management Fundamentals

2.Business Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals

3.Financial Accounting Fundamentals

4.Economics and Business Fundamentals

Intermediate Course: (Stage I)

1:Business Taxation

2:Cost and Management Accounting

3:Business Laws and Communication Skill

4:Information Systems and Technology

Intermediate Course: (Stage II)

1:Auditing

2:Advanced Financial Accounting

3:Management Accounting Performance Management

4:Quantitative Methods

Final Course: (Stage III)

1.Strategic Tax Management

2.Strategic Management and Marketing

3. Operations and Project Management & Control

4. Advanced Financial Management and International Finance

Final Course: (Stage IV)

1.Management Accounting Decision Making

2.Valuations Management and Case Study

3.Management Accounting Financial Strategy and Reporting

4.Cost Audit and Management Audit

There also availability of:

1.Group Discussions

2.Business Communication Seminars

3.Computers hands etc.

for more details visit:http://www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-admission.asp
13th November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we attend ICWAI exams after finishing 12th? Is it necessary to have a degree?

if i want to do icwai after degree how many years icwai coures will be
29th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to register for the ICWA course online?
23rd March 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how much salary i will got after icwa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?