5th January 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?

whether i should opt for b.com or B.M.S which is more preferable i got 78% in 10th
i will give my 12th exam this year feb.??
n which are the competitve exams after 12th ??
whats the last date for submission of icwai forms ??

9th January 2011, 08:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?

Both the courses are good. BMS course is more related to the Management studies. You will need to do an MBA thereafter. If you take B.Com course then you will be studying the commerce related subjects. Since you plan to pursue ICWAI B.Com would be a better choice the subjects are common. You need to apply before 5th June to be eligible for the December 2011 exam.
29th January 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?

I am studying in SYJC Commerce in Mumbai.I would like to do BMS .Are there any any entrance exams to be given.please give details.
23rd February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have to do icwa but i dont know how to apply icwa
23rd February 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have to do icwa but i don't know how to apply icwa
28th February 2011, 08:18 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th
Both the courses are good. BMS course is more related to the Management studies. You will need to do an MBA thereafter. If you take B.Com course then you will be studying the commerce related subjects. Since you plan to pursue ICWAI B.Com would be a better choice the subjects are common
Last date of form submission of ICWAI
is over.. you have to wait for next year ..

good luck
1st March 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

after MBA icwa is possiable
15th March 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how to applied cs?
18th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hi
i wanted 2 nw that do v have to give any kind of entrance exam for bms nw ?
and if yes than how & where to apply for it?
20th March 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bms entrance exam? what is the last day of submission
22nd March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am giving my 12th boards and want to do icwai after 12th .So i want to inqure about this
8th April 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

are there any entrance test for bms
12th May 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am giving my HSC exam in commerce and now I want to do BMS. Suppose I pass entrance exam of BMS but my HSC's percentage is less or not enough to addimistion for BMS, than what should I do...? I am confouse about that.
And how much HSC percentage will be required for BMS....?
31st May 2011, 07:03 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Both the courses are good. BMS course is more related to the Management studies. You will need to do an MBA thereafter. If you take B.Com course then you will be studying the commerce related subjects. Since you plan to pursue ICWAI B.Com would be a better choice the subjects are common
4th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ONE IS BETTER BMS OR B.COM ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE , I GOT 76%IN 12TH ?
17th June 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba..
27th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I m very confuse,I have passed 10th this year I got80% should i do bms after 12th
27th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

from wre i can do bms and wat iz the procedure of doing it
13th October 2011, 02:09 PM
muskaan patel

i want to know which isd best ption b.com or bms for future
13th October 2011, 02:10 PM
muskaan patel

i am confused between b.m.s nd in b.com so plz suggest me
13th October 2011, 02:16 PM
muskaan patel

i want to do my ca studies so wat i have to do...
25th November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hey
i m 12th grade... will be appearing for my boards in February 2012

Am i suppose to appear for an entrance exam if i want to pursue BMS?
what is the procedure for it??
8th March 2012, 08:21 PM
edward1989

11th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Am i suppose to appear for an entrance exam if i want to pursue BMS?
25th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
27th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am completed in 12th std which is last date of foundation exam in icwa and fees date also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?