29th November 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course?

can we complete icwa course without coaching classes and what will be the total amount to be spent to complete icwa course including foundation intermediate and final without coaching and with coaching ?

30th November 2012, 07:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course?

Hi dear.........

ICWAI course has three steps foundation , Inter / executive , Final .After +2 you can enter in to this course after clearing one level you can enter in to another level .

The ICWAI course structure :

List of subjects which you have to follow in exam :

The fees structure for ICWAI course :

Foundation course - Rs. 7000/-

Intermediate Course- Rs.15,700/-
Rs.4000/- is charged extra if you opt for oral coaching.

Final Course- Rs.11,000/-
Rs.5000/- is charged extra if you opt for oral coaching.

For more details log on to .....
http://www.icwai.org

Good luck..........
18th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course?

If we study with out classe so that impact on our knowledge & also i want to know with class how many rupees i pay for it?
4th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

my name . BALRAM prajapati & Email ID: [email protected].
Ques. who duration cource in icwa ?
Pune near nigdi your icwa office.
2nd January 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have BBM with 71% Average and i am working in Accounts Department from last 4.6 Yrs. Now i am Planning to do CA or ICWA so please guide me which course is helpful to my future carreer.

I have some Problem to do CA,Like 1) I can't put 1 month leave in Present working office to attend Internship Class. 2) I am not able go for 3 Years articleship with auditor because i have some finanacial problem so i have to work to earn more salary.

As i heard from my friends ICWA is better than CA to my Present condition. Please mail me complete details of CA & ICWA to below mail id:[email protected]
Awaiting for your valuable guidence
Thanking You
1st February 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am going to complete my b.com exam in may 2014 . i want to know that from were i should take the adm now. Now i am in ranchi , but i want to do icwai from kolkata.
6th February 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is BBA . now I work in Account & tax department from last Two years . i want to study in ICWA But i have some financial pro. so can you provide me what i do to compleate my study with lowest cost. please help me.
24th March 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sunil kammar i have completed my b.com with the aggregate of 62%.At present i am working in CA office as a pre assistant.I am soo much intersted to do ICWA but i have financially problems so is there any institutes with less fee or else can i pay the fee on installment bases...
24th April 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I Completed Diploma in Commercial and computer practice with 92% . My trade is equal to 2 . so can i do ICWAI please mail me
for the below. If it is possible which institute i have to take in visakhapatnam.
[email protected]
22nd May 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

HI Iam Tarun ,I have completed my b.com in 2004 & i have working experience more than three years in accounts department now i am very much interested to do ICWA I want to know should i have to complete three year experience after Final/modular training.Secondly Which coaching (oral or postal) is best if i am looking for job.
Email Id:[email protected]
1st August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir now i study in f.y.bcom my all friends are do c.a my many friends are say that icwa is not a good option because the job opportunity is less i am comfuising what i do please tell me
15th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my hs . frm wbse board now i m intrstd 2 do icaw..but i dint hav any informtn
26th March 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you tell me about fees without going coaching classes of institute and i would like to join private classes so i can do it and then how much fees i need for admission ?
24th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is santhosh. I have completed b. Com in Bangalore university and i have decided to pursue cost management accounting without attending for classes is it possible for me to do like that and tell me the procedure how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?