18th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure and minimum period to complete this course

I completed my b.com 2012 passed out now am working in construction company i want to do icwa course with my wish so that may i know the fees structure and minimum period to complete for this course then should i go to coaching classes

13th December 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure and minimum period to complete this course

I did M com from HPU Shimla and now i want to do ICWAI and i want to know period and fee structure for it and presently i am working in Luminous Power Technologies pvt Ltd please suggest me.
16th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure and minimum period to complete this course

I AM Completed B.com with below 60% I want to do icwa if it's possible or not please reply me.
8th August 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

well after completing B.com you can directly enter into Inter level without foundation. fee structure will be like Inter-20000(oral coaching)&17000 (postal coaching) final 17000 (oral) & 12000 (postal).you have to undergo 3years practical training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?