31st July 2013, 01:59 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I apply for a job after doing MSc and M.Phil in Home Science

i have done Msc andMphil in homescience (food and nutrition) and Bed also. do i need to give tet/tat or i can be exempted from this test to apply for a job if not then what will be the syllabus for my subject.

24th July 2017, 09:01 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,344
Default Re: How can I apply for a job after doing MSc and M.Phil in Home Science

After M.Sc and M.Phil in Home Science with B.Ed, You are required to apply for entrance exam TET or CTET to become a teacher in home science field. You can also appear the UGC NET and become a Lecturer/Professor in the field of Home Science.

Syllabus of Entrance
- Food Science
- Nutrition Science
- Home Science Education
- Institutional Management
- Textiles and Clothing
- Resource Management
- Human Development
- Methods of Research

Career Prospects
After M.Sc (Food and Nutrition), You can find the jobs in various sectors such as Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Food Manufacturing Firms, Nutrition Education Institutes, Fitness Centres, NGOs and Pharmaceutical Industries.

Job Types
- Dietician
- Nutritionist
- Preserving Supervisor
- Quality Manager
- Columnist
- Article Writer
- Teacher/Professor

It depends on some factors such as Your Knowledge, Job Profile, Job Location and Employer etc. In starting, You can earn at least Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month as a dietician or nutritionist. After gaining some experience and practical knowledge, You can earn more than Rs.30,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: