18th February 2020, 03:11 PM
mahe_

Can we do B.Tech Mechanical after qualifying Bachelor's of Arts (BA)?

Dear Sir, I have done my B.A (Arts) but right now I want to do B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. My subjects uptil 12th was Pure Science - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Is there any option of doing B.Tech right now?

20th February 2020, 07:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Tech Mechanical after qualifying Bachelor's of Arts (BA)?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to pursue B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) degree course in Mechanical engineering is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, since you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group, you are eligible pursue B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering irrespective of your higher educational qualification.
22nd February 2020, 11:32 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do B.Tech Mechanical after qualifying Bachelor's of Arts (BA)?

Yes,ofcourse on the basis of 12th standard you are surely eligible for pursue your career in B.Tech mechanical engineering.

Note:-12th standard with minimum of 60%marks from a recognized board .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?