14th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?

Hello,
I am studying 12th with Arts stream. I want to become Advocate in future. So, I would like to know that after completing my 12th how can I get admission in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws program? Please advise me.

17th May 2016, 02:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?

Yes, can definitely make your dream come true. You just need to work hard with dedication to get it.

After 10+2 you need to appear for various entrance examination such as CLAT, BHU LAT and other Law Admission Test conducted by different university/institutes.

The B.A LL.B is of five year duration course after 10+2. The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recongised board with minimum 50%.

For more information about examination visit at www.clat.ac.in or www.bhuonline.in.
17th May 2016, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?

For law program you can apply for various entrance exam like CLAT which is one of the best option to get admission in a top law university.

For B.A admission you can get admission on the basis of your marks in class 12th. Admission will be on the basis of merit list prepared after receiving application in most universities.
17th May 2016, 07:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For either of the courses, you will have to have completed your 12th class from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50 and 55% respectively.

Moreover, for Bachelorof Arts course you will have to appear for entrance examinations such as;

> B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination.

> Delhi University entrance exam.

> JNAFAU Entrance Exam.

> UP TGT.

And for Bachelor of Law course you will have to appear for CLAT entrance examination.

After successfully clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course in any good college.
18th May 2016, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your class 12th, you must have to appear in the various Entrance Examinations such as CLAT, BHU LAT and other Law Admission Test conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which you can get admission to study integrated course of BA LLB of five years. The required eligibility for the entrance test is that you must have completed your class 12th from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?