2nd December 2019, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Can we do LLB on the basis of Diploma course from government recognized college?

If we have completed a 3 years regular Diploma course after 10th Board exams then are we eligible to get admission in LLB in any UGC approved regular colleges? If not, then which course should I start now in order to be eligible for LLB?

4th December 2019, 11:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do LLB on the basis of Diploma course from government recognized college?

You are not eligible to get admission in 3 year LLB course.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in three year LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in 5 year integrated BA LLB course on the basis of your qualification.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. CLAT is conducted for admission in NLU's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?