22nd January 2016, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a Judge on the basis of M.Com and LLB qualifications?

Hello,

I am a m.com and l.l.b passed student. I want to become a judge. So i want to know if i can become one with my present qualification or not? Please reply at the earliest.

22nd January 2016, 10:56 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Can i become a Judge on the basis of M.Com and LLB qualifications?

Yes you can become judge after qualify CLAT(common Law Admission Test).But for this you should have L.L.B degree having age between 21 to 30 years old.
22nd January 2016, 11:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am a m.com and l.l.b passed student. I want to become a judge. So i want to know if i can become one with my present qualification or not? Please reply at the earliest.
Sorry, you cannot become a Judge without experience. The aspirant should gain some experience (at least 10 years) as an advocate to become a Judge. There will be an examination in the name of State Judicial Service Examination conducted by the state governments every year. There are two rounds of examinations one is Judicial Service Preliminary Examinations and the other is Judicial Service Main Examination. So the aspirant has to complete both examinations and appear for an interview.
22nd January 2016, 11:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become judge on the basis of LLB qualification.

The one who wish to work as judge in any district court or any other court, he/she should complete the bachelor's degree in Law i.e., LLB from any recognized university.

The candidate should pass the entrance examination with good score conducted by the State Public Service Commission.

If the candidate wish to work as judge in High court, he/ she should have 3 years experience as lawyer in LLB and should take the entrance examination.

If the candidate wish to work as judge in Supreme court, he/ she should have 10 years work experience as Lawyer or Judge in High court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?