28th January 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?

Iam completed my diploma in elecronics and communication engineering in government college recognized by Andhra Pradesh state am I eligible for loco pilot job

31st January 2014, 08:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?

Of course you are eligible to appear for the Loco Pilot.As you have done your Diploma you can surely appear for the exam for the post Loco Pilot.To join as Loco pilot,you need to write an entrance exam.This entrance exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board(RRB).

The eligibility criteria is given as follows-the basic educational qualification allowed are, the candidate must have passed matriculation and ITI examination.The Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics and maths candidates are also eligible for Loco Pilot post.It would be advantage if you have ITI certificate approved by SCVT/NCVT.

The minimum age required to apply for the Loco Pilot post is 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years as on the date 01/07/2014.Of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates,as per the government rules.For OBC category students,there will be an age relaxation of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates the relaxation is of 5 years.

The selection process consists of the Single stage written examination,which will be followed by the Aptitude test.There by you will be under going for verification of the Original documents.The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is just Rs.40/-.The date of written exam is going to be held on 15/06/2014.You will need to send the required applications in a correct format to the respective RRB’s on or before the last date of submission.
1st February 2014, 11:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam completed my diploma in elecronics and communication engineering in government college recognized by Andhra Pradesh state am I eligible for loco pilot job
Hey friend,

To become a Loco Pilot there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply.And you are eligible for the post as per the education qualification which is needed for becoming a Loco Pilot as you have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication.

Apart from this the qualification which you would need to possess the eligibility conditions which are that:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have Citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed for becoming a Local Pilot is that the candidate must have 18-30 years of age.

# The Education qualification which is needed by the candidate is that the candidate should have completed 10th or Diploma in any relavant field of Engineering.

If you satisfy all these above criteria's then you can apply for joining in as a Loco Pilot

SELECTION PROCEDURE:
  • Written exam,
  • PET
  • Medical test

ALL THE BEST
10th September 2021, 06:15 PM
Singhskomal

Qualification required to become a loco pilot,
You must qualified in class 10th or equivalent qualification from recognised board or university.

You must completed ITI or diploma in mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering from an recognised institution.

RRB (railway recruitment board) conducts the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?