11th March 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we do M.Sc or MA in Psychology after completing BA followed by B.Ed?

Hi, after completion of BA I started with B.Ed which I will be completing soon. So, once I complete my B.Ed will I be eligible for M.Sc or MA with specialization in Psychology?

8th May 2020, 03:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do M.Sc or MA in Psychology after completing BA followed by B.Ed?

Irrespective of your B.Ed course, you are eligible to join both the courses
M.Sc in Psychology
M.A in Psychology
as the minimum academic qualification required to join both the courses is by completion of Graduation with Psychology subject.

The actual difference between M.Sc and MA Psychology courses is M.Sc course more focused on Research where as MA is focused on core Psychology subject.

In India, mostly the content will be same in both the courses.

Hence I would suggest you to opt the course as per your interest between M.Sc and MA.

Admission for both the courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it with good preparation.
12th May 2020, 04:24 PM
ExpertSatya

Default Re: Can we do M.Sc or MA in Psychology after completing BA followed by B.Ed?

The eligibility criteria to get admission into master degree in psychology differs from government norms to private institutions. In most of the universities and colleges the eligibility criteria is Bachelor's degree with psychology as a subject.

But, some institutions also considers B.Ed as an eligibility criteria for MA in Counselling Psychology. You may apply for Counselling Psychology in Christ University, Bangalore or In IIPR (Indian Institute of Psychology and Research) College, Bangalore.

Other option is IGNOU which provides MA psychology in distance mode. The eligibility is any Bachelor's degree to get admission in MA psychology offered by IGNOU.

All the best.
28th February 2022, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSC psychology after completion of Masters in Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?