14th March 2012, 07:30 PM
jiteshmaraskole

Can we do MCA after BBA with any stream?

can we do mca after bba with any stream?/...please tell me if it can be doen

19th April 2012, 09:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can we do MCA after BBA with any stream?

Hi

MCA stands for the Master's in Computer Applications and it is basically a post graduation course which is of duration 2 years full time.

It is the advanced course after BCA which stands for the Bachelors in Computer Applications.

Next talking about the eligibility criteria of the MCA course, they are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream (preferably science/commerce) to take up MCA course in your post graduation or masters.

2. You should have done your graduation from a recognized college or university.

3. You must have studied Mathematics either in your 10+2, or as a subject in your graduation. It is compulsory. If you haven't, then you are not eligible for the MCA.

So if you satisfy these criteria's then surely you are eligible for the MCA course.

You can sit for the various MCA entrance exams all over the country, mainly IIT JAM.

If you are able to clear any entrance, then you would be getting a good MCA seats in the top MCA colleges and universities in India.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
20th April 2012, 12:02 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we do MCA after BBA with any stream?

mca is the post graduation course.it stands for master of computer applications.
if you have maths subject in 12 th standard course you are eligible to mca after your bba graduation course.icet exam is the entrance test for mca course and this is the 3 years course with 6 semisters....
all the best...........
20th April 2012, 01:27 AM
Rajgour

dear,
BBA stands for the Bachelor of Business Administrative.
and
MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.
eligibility for MCA-
you should complete your graduation with BCA subject from any recognized university.
20th April 2012, 02:48 AM
grotesque

Dear sir/madam,
Yes, you are eligible for apply in MCA( Master in computer application ) After completing you BBA degree. The main requirement for apply in MCA is Graduation in ant stream, with minimum of 55% of marks and after completing your graduation then you have to apply for the entrance test for admission in MCA and if you will qualify the entrance test then you will get the admission in MCA.
All the best
14th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i do mca from george college??
15th May 2012, 11:42 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

the eligibility criteria of the MCA course, they are as follows :- You should be a minimum graduate in any stream (preferably science/commerce) to take up MCA course in your post graduation or masters.
You should have done your graduation from a recognized college or university.You must have studied Mathematics either in your 10+2, or as a subject in your graduation. It is compulsory. If you haven't, then you are not eligible for the MCA.
21st May 2012, 01:29 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
if you have completed your 12th with physics chemistry and mathematics and english then you are eligible for mca.
course duration of mca:
the mca is a three year post graduation course which is divided into six semester.
eligibility criteria for mca.
1. passed your 12th with physics chemistry maths and english.
2. graduation in any disciplene with at least 50% of marks from a recognised university.
3. there is no minimu or maximum age bar to pursue mca.
you will get some good colleges through mca entrance test.
all the best.
21st May 2012, 01:31 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
if you have completed your 12th with physics chemistry and mathematics and english then you are eligible for mca.
course duration of mca:
the mca is a three year post graduation course which is divided into six semester.
eligibility criteria for mca.
1. passed your 12th with physics chemistry maths and english.
2. graduation in any disciplene with at least 50% of marks from a recognised university.
3. there is no minimu or maximum age bar to pursue mca.
you will get some good colleges through mca entrance test.
all the best.
24th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am 34 year old and i have done BBA in SMU,also done 1year IT diploma in NIIT & i want done MCA then plz tell i get the job after 3 year easily & how much
17th November 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir. I hv done 12th with PCB science not with maths, after that BBA .. Just now i want to MCA is it possible?
17th November 2012, 10:46 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes,
you can do MCA after your completeing your BBA.
MCA eligibility:-Graduation graduate in any stream .

MCA college:-

Nizam Institute of Computer Sciences, Hyderabad
29th November 2012, 10:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well, normally business genre graduates or B.Com graduates are not preferred for MCA. This is open for science people basically. But if you really wish to do MCA, then you can go for distance MCA. This course will provide you with similar knowledge as of regular course. No admission test is required to get enrolled into this. The genre of graduation does not matter in here. You can do MCA in IGNOU. The official website of IGNOU is www.ignou.ac.in. So you can log onto there and go to the student zone for the admission forms. The forms are given online. You will have to take a printout of that and then fill it up with your academical information and submit that in the study center where you will be studying IGNOU. The course fee is near about Rs.50,000 for the entire three years. Think about it.
15th March 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....i have complate my 12th std in comerce faculty nd now i am doing my BBA 3rd year...nd now i want aply for MCA so is it possible or what should i do....i have math subject as a financial acount.....then please seggest me nd tell me about the entrance exams after bba to aply for MCA.....quick
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?