2nd July 2011, 05:36 PM
namu12

What's the syllabus and exam pattern for Uttarakhand PCS? How may I get full details for the same

sir, i want to prepare for uttarakhand pcs...can u plz help me out..wts the syllabus and hw cn v apply for uttarakhand pcs...plz mail me full details at [email protected]

16th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the syllabus and exam pattern for Uttarakhand PCS? How may I get full details for the same

sir,
i want to complete detail of pcs,plz help me.detail sent my id [email protected].
9th May 2012, 12:47 PM
ar7ushi

Default Re: What's the syllabus and exam pattern for Uttarakhand PCS? How may I get full details for the same

i have completed M.sc Biotechnology And rght now i am doing central goverment job in IIt kanpur and i want to preapre for pcs but There is no biotech subject for the pcs so plz tell me frm which subject i prefer to prepare the pcs exam

plzzz sir mail me
e mail [email protected]
31st May 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I am requesting to you about the new pattern of uttarakhand PCS.Please give me the information about pre and main exam.
My email address:
[email protected]
11th June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i want to know the syllabus of pcsJ 2012 uttarakhand kindly except my request.my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus and exam pattern for Uttarakhand PCS? How may I get full details for the same my email ID is [email protected]
17th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the syllabus of pcs pre-exam and what's the timng of pcs exam,one more thing if you are giving all the papers of patern like G.K and anyother subject,so please give to us..... answers
22nd August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir /Madam

Could u Give me full Detail of pcs Exam And what is pattern of pcs exam . how we can pass the exam will u explain.
iam confused what type of subject would select
31st October 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

is there any age relaxation fir govt employee in pcs uttarakhand
17th November 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech with IT. now i want to prepare for Uttrakhand PCS exam. please tell me the criteria, AGE limit , syllabus of the Uttrakhand PCS exam.
31st December 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to prepare for uttrakhand pcs exam. please send me the deatil new syllabus of pcs.
31st December 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir/ madam
could u give me full detail of PCS uttrakhand exam and what is the new pattern of PCS uttrakhand exam.
7th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sr I want to know abt the exam syllabus &Qalification
of pcs exam uttarakhand i have recently completed my
post graduation in Poltical science?
11th February 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

please tel me the pattern n syllabus of pcs uttarakhand exam... plz mail me at [email protected]
13th March 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me wht saiiybus in pcs & which is also information sir email id; [email protected]
5th April 2013, 07:25 PM
mrs.negi

[QUOTE=namu12;866696]sir, i want to prepare for uttarakhand pcs...can u plz help me out..wts the syllabus and hw cn v apply for uttarakhand pcs...plz mail me full details at [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ maam
i want full information about uttarakhand pcs exams. please please send me the upcoming date of exam, syllabus, pattern, date of notifications eligibity criteria etc.... plz send me.... i'll be highly thankful to u
25th August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me all the details e.g. qualification,age,syllabus,and date of admissions for PCS officer of uttarakhand.
My e-mail id: [email protected]
20th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i have done msc. biotechnology right now m preparing for gov job and now want to prepare for pcs so do plz send me uttarakhand latest pcs syllabus for related to biotech.
24th March 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
please send me uttarakhand LT exam (science)syllabus as well as the previous years question papers at email [email protected]
13th November 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ maam
i want full information about uttarakhand pcs exams. Please send me the upcoming date of exam, syllabus, pattern, date of notifications eligibility criteria etc.... to my id [email protected]. Thanks in anticipation

Regards
Devesh Punetha
15th March 2015, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send uttrakhand lt ,syllabus of art 07 , waiting ...... my email address, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?