28th February 2020, 02:27 AM
Mamta sunil

Can we get job in private or nationalized bank after M.Com and B.Ed?

Sir, I am 31 years old and I have done my M.Com with 58% marks and now I have completed my B.Ed. with 67% marks. I am very interested for job in banking area. Can I get job in private banks likes ICICI and HDFC or any nationalized banks?

31st March 2020, 07:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get job in private or nationalized bank after M.Com and B.Ed?

Yes, you can appear for entrance or recruitment examination conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private banks for recruitment.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.

The age limit varies with recruitment examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?