28th January 2020, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can we join Defence after 12th PCMB and clearing competitive exams?

Hello Sir, my self Sambodhi. Can I join Defence after 12th Board exams from Science stream? My subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB). So, can I join Defence by giving the defence competitive exams? And, which exams should I give?

30th January 2020, 08:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Defence after 12th PCMB and clearing competitive exams?

Girls candidates are not eligible to join the defence service after 12th.

You will become eligible to join the service through various entry after the bachelor degree qualification.

Examination will be conducted for the selection.

CDS is one of the most favorite entry for girls to get recruitment as an officer in the defence service.
31st January 2020, 09:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Defence after 12th PCMB and clearing competitive exams?

NDA examination is conducted for recruitment of officers in defence forces.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing in std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit to appear in examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination will be conducted in two stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?