14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?

I have completed my b.tech in computer science with 80 percent .I scored 59.9 percent in secondary education. Is there any government job for me through any competitive exam? Can you please provide me the complete details soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  3. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  4. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  8. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
  14. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. Is age limit of 21 compulsory for a government job?
  17. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  18. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
14th June 2015, 06:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?

Yes of course you are absolutely eligible to apply for Government job with your percentage of marks in graduation and Intermediate. And there are many government jobs available having no requirement of percentage of marks.

For the details about the various government jobs available for B.TECH CSE student you can have a look on the below important information.

Government job opportunities after completion of B.Tech with CSE :

>> Indian Railways (As Technical Assistant, Computer Operator )

>> ISRO

>> DRDO

>> BARC

>> BSNL

>> NTPC

>> AAI ( Airport Authority of India)

>> Baking Sector

>> Defense Sector (CDS, UGC examinations)

>> ECIL

>> UPSC Civil's

>> SAIL

>> GAIL etc.,
14th June 2015, 07:48 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?

Most of the government jobs are recruited through the competitive examinations.
With the help of Gate examination score you can jobs in core industries.
As you are computer science students lot of opportunities are there.
For railway jobs you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by RRB.
For Bank jobs you have to write entrance exam.
For defence jobs you have to write the CDS entrance exam.
Andhrapradesh conducts group exam for state government jobs.
For IAS exam you have to write ias entrance conducted by upsc.
So,lot of opportunities are available for graduate students.
15th June 2015, 12:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the most of the government jobs as the basic eligibility is graduation.

Since, you have completed the B.tech in Computer Science so you have the graduation degree. So you can apply for the most of government jobs but to get the job you have to clear the entrance examination for this.

List of various examination are:-
UPSC, SSC, IBPS,LIC, PSC, GATE , Railway etc....

For all the examination the eligibility is graduation passed candidate in any discipline can apply but there some limitations on the age criteria.

But for all the examination it is necessary to have the better knowledge of English and General knowledge. So keep yourself updated.
1st June 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Did I can apply for gov. Job, I had done B.A and mechanical diploma of production my age is 45 yrs (OBC CAST).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?