28th November 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which books to prefer for 12th CBSE Board exams and competitive exams too?

Tell me in details that which books should i prefer for 12 cbse board exam and competitive too?
can you please reply?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  2. How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?
  3. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  4. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  5. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient?
  6. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  7. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  8. Which books should I prefer to crack IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  9. How to Prepare for IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT?
  10. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  11. Date of announcement of results of CBSE 12th Board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which book contains maximum questions of HP PMT, CBSE PMT and AIPMT entrance exam? Which books should I prefer for these exams?
  13. Can I prefer Medical exam after passing 12th? Books to be referred?
  14. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  15. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  16. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  17. Best Books to prepare for MAT Exam and other competitive exams? Dates and Payment modes for these Exams?
  18. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam?
28th November 2014, 05:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to prefer for 12th CBSE Board exams and competitive exams too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me in details that which books should i prefer for 12 cbse board exam and competitive too?
can you please reply?
Best books for 12th standard

Dictionary of Mathematics
Author: Suraj Singh
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

Dictionary of Physics
Author: Nipendra Bhatnagar

Dictionary of Chemistry
Author: Purnima Sharma

NCERT Solutions Chemistry (Class-12th)
Author: Expert Compilations

NCERT Solutions Physics Class 11th
Author: Expert Compilations

Mathematics for Class - 11
Author: H. K. Dass, Rama Verma
Publisher: Schand (2009)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?