16th June 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?

Can we join Marine Engineering, if we completed B.Mechanical Engineering from Private Colleges (means colleges are not approved by AICTE) ??. Pls advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? List of the private colleges?
  2. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  9. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  13. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  14. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  15. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  18. How to do M.Tech in Marine after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
16th June 2012, 08:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?

Sure it is possible for you pursue marine engineering after mechanical engineering. Institutes like T.S Chanakya, MERI in Kolkata and Mumbai, LBS Mumbai offer one year course. Selection for the course is done on merit. The fees in MERI Mumbai is around Rs 140000. This will include hostel, mess and uniform cost. Advertisement regarding this course is normally published in the month of November.
16th June 2012, 03:03 PM
dmahes

Default Re: Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?

Hello friend,
I think it is not right the way to choose the course. Because your are finished the mechanical engineering. So you will choose the related field type of course like automobile, mechatronics, instrumentation or etc.,
But if you want to choose the marine engineering it is possible. You should write the entrance exam for that. Then you join in the marine engineering in the college............
21st June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

ha im doing BE mechanical engieering after completing this im interested to join in marine engineering..... is it possible to join?if it so what's the procedure to join?pls pls pls pls reply me pls sir
7th July 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i join merchant nevy after B.E. mechanical(72.98%) from a AICTE approved college? What is the selection process?
10th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i join any course related toh marine after completing i.t engg
10th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

after finishing b.e. mechanical engg i like to join or work in marine field. is possible?
9th December 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing BE mechanical engineering. after my BE can i do marine engineering. if it is possible what is the procedure?
29th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

yes what is the procedure to join marine engineering after completing my b.tech mech from autanomous colleges
17th July 2013, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in mechanical.. An after i like to join marine engineering.. So please suggest me whts the procedure an.. An also have any other course related marine engg.
17th July 2013, 11:00 AM
saigourav0512
Member+

Hi friend,
I think it is not right the way to choose the course. Because your are finished the mechanical engineering. So you will choose the related field type of course like automobile, mechatronics, instrumentation or etc.,
But if you want to choose the marine engineering it is possible. You should write the entrance exam for that. Then you join in the marine engineering in the college............
17th July 2013, 06:32 PM
jigs@999143

Dear member,

you are specify your Qualification exactly.
If you want to join Marine Engineering.
For Marine Engineering minimum Qualification is 12th pass or Diploma after diploma.

so please difine your Qualification.
your mechnical Qualification is not direcly connect with related Branch.
26th August 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I have to join one year marine course but I completed my mechanical enggineering With arrrars can I join now?
27th January 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am recently completed mechanical diploma with 71.70%.n I am interested in marine engg can I eligible for marine engg....plz help me I am confused what I do.......plz sir help me
27th August 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm Ashwin doing my mechanical engineering I would like to join in marine engineering how can I move forward with my 65%
30th June 2023, 08:40 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Yes, it is possible to join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering from private colleges. The eligibility criteria for joining Marine Engineering may vary depending on the specific requirements of the institute or organization you are applying to.

To join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering from a private college, you can consider the following options:

Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate Courses: Look for postgraduate diploma or certificate courses in Marine Engineering offered by recognized institutes.

Conversion Courses: Some universities and institutes offer conversion courses or bridge programs for mechanical engineering graduates who wish to transition into Marine Engineering.

Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course: Consider pursuing a Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) course. GME courses are designed for engineering graduates who want to enter the field of Marine Engineering. Look for institutes or universities offering GME courses and check their eligibility criteria.

Merchant Navy Cadetship Programs: Explore cadetship programs offered by shipping companies or maritime organizations. These programs often provide training and opportunities for engineering graduates to gain hands-on experience in the merchant navy. Check the eligibility criteria and application process for these programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?