21st April 2013, 10:27 PM
gregori

How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?

I am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (2nd year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the details of coyrse&
is there any entrance exam is for that course?....
pls send reply to my mail address [email protected]
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  2. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  5. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  8. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  10. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  11. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  12. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  13. How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  18. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
7th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?

I am studying B.E mechanical 3rd yr,i wish to do a marine related course after completing my B.E
pls tell me the courses available and is there any entrance exam for that course?

thank u:)
17th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?

I am studying B.E(Electonics and communication engineering)and iam going to complete the course,I wish to do a marine related course . please say me the courses available .is there any entrance exam for that course?
18th June 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE aeronautical engineering 2d year i want to join marine after comple BE. Answer me please
2nd September 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I m mechanical final year student nd i m join the marine industry but 12tclsls my english marnotot a 50./. So please giving me information m join or not marine cource nd industry my email [email protected]
5th September 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering ? please tell me the if it is possible?
6th September 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am krishna of final year BE (me) and how to join marine engineering after BE and i want know more about avarage salary can any one help me plz,,,,, by the following mail [email protected] pz..................plz...................
13th November 2014, 05:54 PM
beautline joshua

Exclamation Re: How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?

I am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (final year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the details of course&
pls send reply to me
24th January 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Now i am mechanical engineering final year student.can i join to marine one year course.pls tell me reply. My email id is [email protected]
6th May 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (1st year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the details of course&
pls send reply to me. My email id is [email protected]
19th June 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E. mechanical engg (1 st year). I want to join marine engg 1 year course after completing my degree. Plz tell the details of course & is their any entrance exam for that course??
Plz send reply to me. My email id is
[email protected]
20th June 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am final year mechanical engg. Student after degree intresated in marine ples detail in corse marine
25th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my B.E mechanical degree (final year).what course could be apt for me to start my career marine field.....pls reply me as soon as possible
13th August 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam a BE mechanical engineering student studying final year.I have interest in marine.so send me the course deatils to my email id:[email protected]
18th September 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am final year mechanical engg. Student after degree intresated in marine ples detail in corse marine
6th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering course after completing 2 years in b.tech mechanical engineering?
13th April 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I want to join in Marine 1 year course, so I need some details about the Entrance Exam.
Please send reply to me at my email id :[email protected]
14th April 2017, 05:31 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes you can join marine after completion of your B.E . But the one thing is that mechanical is different engineering stream so for marine engineering you have to give entrance exam and also you can join post graduation program.

Best of luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?