4th January 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?

Sir,
i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from a private collage,3rd semester. I want to ask you that what are the collages in which i can do marine engineering m.tech and what are the eligibility criteria for them??
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  2. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  4. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech
  6. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th
  9. Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BCA?
  10. Can I take admission in university in B.Com?
  11. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  14. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
  15. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  16. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  18. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
5th January 2015, 02:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from a private collage,3rd semester. I want to ask you that what are the collages in which i can do marine engineering m.tech and what are the eligibility criteria for them??
please reply as soon as possible
You are doing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering so you are eligible for M.Tech course in Marine Engineering but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

List of the M.Tech(Marine Engineering) college in India:-

AMET University
No. 135, East Coast Road, Kanathur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 27472155, 27472157, 27472905, 32577002, 32577030
8754599801, 9344391418, 9344408532, 9344408536
(044) 27472804, 27472904

Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
Girinagar, Haveli
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 24304021
(020) 24389318, 24389411

Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
CUSAT, South Kalamassery
Ernakulam, Kerala
(0484) 2576606, 2575225

National Institute of Technology - NIT Karnataka
Srinivasnagar P.O. Mangalore
Surathkal, Karnataka
(0824) 2474000, 2474026, 2474071
(0824) 2476090, 2474033
18th July 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?

Sir, I have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering and I have two years experience in automobile field what is my next better opinion s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?