5th December 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we pursue Law courses after completing B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com degree and now wants to study Law. So, which are the available courses in Law after graduation? Am I eligible for those? Will I have to appear for any entrance examinations?

9th December 2018, 11:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we pursue Law courses after completing B.Com?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit and required discipline of bachelor degree to get admission.

So, you are eligible to get admission in Law after B.Com course. The admission procedure varies with universities and institutes. So, visit official website for detail information.
10th December 2018, 11:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates can pursue law course after B.Com course. LLB is Bachelor in Law is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in law course is that candidate must have passed from a recognised university. There is no upper age bar to get admission in the course.

The admission criteria to get admission varies with institute. So, kindly visit the official website for the detail information.
12th December 2018, 12:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of law course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. At least, passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is required.

But top universities and college require that candidate must have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can take direct admission in some universities but in some colleges or university, there is entrance exam for admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?