23rd January 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th Commerce with Economics and after completing it I want to pursue a course that has the best career opportunities so I want to know what are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  2. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  3. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  4. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  8. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB?
  9. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  10. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  11. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  13. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  16. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  18. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
28th January 2017, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?

There are so many courses after 10+2 commerce. You can select any of given below courses:

>>Chartered Accountancy courses.

>>Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>Bachelor of commerce.

>>Integrated BBA and MBA course etc.

You can apply for Common Proficiency Test conducted by ICAI and clear it to get enrolled in CA course. For any more details, visit http://www.icai.org..
29th January 2017, 07:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th Commerce with Economics and after completing it I want to pursue a course that has the best career opportunities so I want to know what are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course? Please answer as soon as possible.
List of the courses after 12th standard with Commerce:-

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Commerce in Computers

CA

ICWA

CS

CFA

B.B.A

B.B.M

Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance

Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

Bachelor of Computer Application

Bachelor of Arts in Economics

Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Communication

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)

Bachelor of Business Studies

Bachelor of Business Management

Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance

You can do CA course through CPT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?