25th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we take science subjects in 11th and 12th? Which subjects can I opt while in graduation?

Can we take science subject in 11th and 12th? which subjects I can take in my graduation?

26th July 2011, 08:38 AM
Muditaga

Default Re: Can we take science subjects in 11th and 12th? Which subjects can I opt while in graduation?

yes you should have to opt science stream. Science stream students have benefit that they can do graduation with commerce stream subject.

Like science stream student can do CA or Company secretary after clearing 12th.
26th July 2011, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take science subjects in 11th and 12th? Which subjects can I opt while in graduation?

yea if you are interested in science after 10th and if you have good marks in 10th then surely you may take science in 11th and 12th. try to take admission in science in a good institution according to your marks. if your marks is not so much good then also you may get chance to take admission in science in few institution which are new or in which institution demand of science is less.

if you take science in 11th 12th and after 12th you want to study B.Sc then you may do honors in either physics or mathematics or chemistry. now a days the demand of Physics and chemistry is very high. if you do higher study master degree or p.hd then you will face good opportunity.

besides this after 12th from science stream you may go for engineering study or medical study or BCA study etc. there are so many way after 12th science. but you should choose science in 12th if you are only interested on it. because science is little bit difficult and it requires lots of interest.

best wishes.
26th July 2011, 11:19 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, you can choose the subjects that you wish basically science group needs more knowledge in mathematics. As during your degree also you need it.
But in commerce you basic knowledge in mathematics is enough. So choose depending no your wish and interest
26th July 2011, 11:46 AM
saurav9889

if you have interest in science subjects then u should definately take science subjects. after 12th you can either take up engg. /medical field or can do graduation in basic sciences like physics,chemistry etc. and then do your pg.
26th July 2011, 02:01 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can take science in 11th and 12th only if you score 60% i.e first division in your 10th exam.

After passing 12th with science stream, you can several courses as your graduation. like:

Prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE...

Sit for those exams....This entrance exams are meant for getting chance in Engineering colleges of India.

You can also go for medical side by giving and preparing for exams like PMT, AIIMS...

You can also do management courses like BCA or BBA, after that you can go for MCA or MBA.

If you want to stick to simple graduation, then you can do B.Sc in Computer Science or maths or physics or chemistry....(according to your interest).

Some other courses are like.......

B.Sc Animation (Bachelor's Degree in Science - Animation)

B.H.M (Bachelor's in hotel management)

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation in any field you can opt for IAS, IPS, IFS, IES etc.

So choose your career according to your own interest.....
26th July 2011, 07:55 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...definately you can take science in 11th and 12th class there is no such problem in doing so ,the subject you scoose for your graduation will depend on the subject bwhich you have taken along with physics and chemistry in 11th and 12th class,if you took mathematics then you can go for graduation in engineering and if you take biology then you can go preperation of medical exams and you can also do various othe graduation courses like b.sc in biotechnology,life sciences ,biology ,etc...you can also go for b,sc maths if you have taken mathematics,but any how the best options in our country are medical or engineering streams and getting admission in the best colleges is not very easy in the country so always try to choose an subject in which you are really strong among biology and mathematics and to which subject you can really dedicate your every bit only then you will have an chance of getting an admission in one of the better institutes in the country.in medical stream you do have some other options like the bds and physiotherapy etc
27th July 2011, 01:56 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

In 11th you can take any subject according to your intrest.there is no any restriction for any subject.

You can do graduation from any subject.all subject provide graduation degree.

You have to choose your Aim and choose subject according to your Aim.

If you are intrested in Engineering or Medical field then you have to choose science subjet.For engineering you have to choose Physics,Chemistry and Maths.For medical field you have to choose Physics,Chemistry and Biology field.
with Science you can also apply for UPSC exams.

If you are intrested in commerce subject then you can choose commerce subject.with commerce subject you are also eligible for UPSC civil services exama.various other options are in this subject.

You can also choose Arts subjects.Various courses are also available in Arts field.

You are free to choose any subject in 11th you can choose any subject according to your intrest.
27th July 2011, 02:04 PM
rana2011
Banned

yes, you may take science subjects in 11th and 12th if you are interested in science after 10th.

But you have to score good marks in M.P examination. To take admission in science in a good institution as first they observe your % of marks.

If you take science in 11th 12th tou may give JEE for medical and engineering.

Otherwise after 12th if you want to study B.Sc then you may do honors in either physics or mathematics or chemistry or biology.

And now a days the demand of Physics and chemistry is very high. if you do higher study master degree or p.hd then you will face good opportunity.

Thanks!
27th July 2011, 03:52 PM
poonam_aggarwal

yes, you can take science subject in 11th and 12th.
you can choose between
-medical (compusary subjects as biology,physics and chemistry)
-non medical( compusary subjects as mathematics,physics and chemistry)

you can also keep both medical and non medical by taking
-medical and mathematics as additional subject

if you choose medical as your subject then after 12th you can do MBBS, BDS, AYURVEDIC, B.Sc
if you choose non medical as your subject hten after 12th you can do B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech(engineering), B.Arch(architecture)
27th July 2011, 03:53 PM
poonam_aggarwal

yes, you can take science subject in 11th and 12th.
you can choose between
-medical (compusary subjects as biology,physics and chemistry)
-non medical( compusary subjects as mathematics,physics and chemistry)

you can also keep both medical and non medical by taking
-medical and mathematics as additional subject

if you choose medical as your subject then after 12th you can do MBBS, BDS, AYURVEDIC, B.Sc
if you choose non medical as your subject hten after 12th you can do B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech(engineering), B.Arch(architecture)
30th July 2011, 12:54 AM
anil_kumar89

The subject you choose for your graduation will depend on the subject bwhich you have
taken along with physics and chemistry in 11th and 12th class,if you took mathematics
then you can go for graduation in engineering and if you take biology then you can go
preperation of medical exams and you can also do various othe graduation courses like
b.sc in biotechnology,life sciences .

If you take science in 11th 12th tou may give JEE for medical and engineering.Otherwise
after 12th if you want to study B.Sc then you may do honors in either physics or
mathematics or chemistry or biology.And now a days the demand of Physics and
chemistry is very high. if you do higher study master degree or p.hd then you will face
good opportunity.
15th April 2012, 11:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

You can take science in 11th and 12th only if you score 60% i.e first division in your 10th exam.

After passing 12th with science stream, you can several courses as your graduation. like:

Prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE...

Sit for those exams....This entrance exams are meant for getting chance in Engineering colleges of India.

You can also go for medical side by giving and preparing for exams like PMT, AIIMS...

You can also do management courses like BCA or BBA, after that you can go for MCA or MBA.

If you want to stick to simple graduation, then you can do B.Sc in Computer Science or maths or physics or chemistry....(according to your interest).

Some other courses are like.......

B.Sc Animation (Bachelor's Degree in Science - Animation)

B.H.M (Bachelor's in hotel management)

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation in any field you can opt for IAS, IPS, IFS, IES etc.

So choose your career according to your own interest.....

Good Luck.............
28th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

If i want to becomr a doctor, which subjects i should take in 11th class?
19th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to take maths in 11th and 12th if I want to do BSc in life science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?