8th May 2011, 02:18 PM
sunshani_maahi

Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?

sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2

Related Questions:
  1. Past years papers of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam?
  2. Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?
  3. Syllabus and Past years papers of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam?
  4. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years -- [New]
  5. Lat 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer?
  6. Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?
  7. Previous years papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  8. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  9. Previous 5 years exam papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer Grade II executive exam
  10. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus of Assistant central intelligence officer grade II/Executive examination?
  12. Previous years question papers for assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive
  13. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/executive syllabus and question papers?
  14. Previous years question papers for Assistant Central Inteligence Officer II and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  15. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  16. Last 4 years question papers of assistant central intelligence officer Grade II
  17. Previous years sample question papers for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II/executive examination
  18. Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?

sir, please provide me "Syllabus of IB assistant central intelligence officer"

and my email-id is "[email protected]"
5th June 2011, 05:52 PM

Post Re: Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?

]sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2[/QUOTE]
7th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?

can any 1 send the previous paper for that exam my mail i is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

i want the syllubus of intelligence bureau assistant central intellligence officer grade ii and exam papers. If any one know please send the information to my mail id. my mail id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
please send syllabus of intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Papers
12th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please send me syllubus of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade ii and exam papars.if any please send
the information to my mail id. my email id [email protected]
12th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllubus of intelligence bureau assistant central intellligence officer grade ii and exam papers. If any one know please send the information to my mail id. my mail id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,sir, please provide me "Syllabus of IB assistant central intelligence officer"grade-II

my email-id is "[email protected]"
13th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?
15th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

plz sir
send me previous years questionpapers.it wud help me in my prepration for recuirtmnt 2011...my id is [email protected]
15th June 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

please send syllabus & past years papers of intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Papers .my e-mail id is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN YOU SAND ME A DETAILED SYLLABUS
17th June 2011, 04:51 PM
ravinder2

hi,gud afternoon sir,
plz except my request
i want syllabus for the asst.centeral intelligence officer grade-2,
plz sent me.
thanking u sir
17th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir , Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam
23rd June 2011, 05:33 PM
Ridhi Sharma

Sir,Please send me syllabus and past years papers of ACIO_II Executive at [email protected],

Thanks
Ridhi SHarma
23rd June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
]sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2
[/QUOTE][email protected]
23rd June 2011, 10:16 PM
vijay.kgn

sir , Can you send me syllabus and past years papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II exam

email: [email protected]
27th June 2011, 10:30 PM
sgggg

thanks for this address for geting Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Grade-II Exam

http://downloads.ziddu.com/downloadfile/13091427/IntelligenceOfficerGradeIIExecutiveExamSamplePaper %20.doc.html
29th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir can you send me syllabus and past year exam paper of ib emai:[email protected]
30th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and past paper of acio exam
my id [email protected]
5th July 2011, 12:53 PM
naoremm

sir i requested to u, plz send me syllabus of IB (ACIO-||) exam, thanks
7th July 2011, 07:00 PM
pooja rani 13

7th July 2011, 07:01 PM
pooja rani 13

7th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

my id is [email protected]
8th July 2011, 05:25 PM
vedprakashmaurya

sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2[/QUOTE]

My e-mail [email protected]
8th July 2011, 05:26 PM
vedprakashmaurya

sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2[/QUOTE]

My e-mail [email protected]
8th July 2011, 05:26 PM
vedprakashmaurya

My e-mail- [email protected]
7th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am somanath i request you to send syllabus copy and previous question paper of security assistant post 2011 my mail id is [email protected]
14th December 2011, 01:40 PM
kiran krishna

sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2[/QUOTE]my email id is [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can tell me what is the syllabus about assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 .Pls send my mail :
[email protected] or call 8807205958
27th July 2012, 09:57 PM
ankita gupta1

Pls send me previous year placement peper of "central assistant intelligent officer"
30th July 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..could u please send me the intelligence bureau assistant central intellligence officer grade ii exam papers.
If any one know about this please send the information to my mail id. my mail id is [email protected]
7th August 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 , to my email id [email protected]
9th August 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

my id [email protected]
9th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus for assistant central intelligence officer .
19th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Please send me the syllabus and past year question to my email id- [email protected]
Thank you sir.
7th September 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshani_maahi View Post
sir i want to the syllabus and previous exam paper of central assistant intelligence officer grade-2
please send me the syllabous of IB
13th February 2013, 07:43 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

INTELLIGENCE BUREAU MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION - 2012 NOTIFICATION Intelligence Bureau (India) (IB) intelligence officer written test examination syllabus,Intelligence Bureau (India)(IB) previous years written test examination question papers, intelligence Bureau (India) (IB) Grade II/Executive examination procedure pattern and all details,Intelligence Bureau (India)(IB) overview

Intelligence Bureau (India)
Establishment 1887
Country India
Appointees Indian Police Service Officers
Controlling Authority Ministry of Home Affairs
Headquarters New Delhi

Intelligence Bureau
Director Intelligence Bureau
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Devanāgarī: खुफ ब्य, Khufīya Bureau) is India's internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world's oldest intelligence agency.It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.

In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian anarchist activities, which came to be called the Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) from 1921. This was a state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. The IPI was run jointly by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the Secretary of the Public and Judicial Department of the India Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintained close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5.

Responsibilities
Shrouded in secrecy, the IB is used to garner intelligence from within India and also execute counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism tasks. The Bureau comprises employees from law enforcement agencies, mostly from the Indian Police Service (IPS) and the military. However, the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) has always been an IPS officer except A. S. Dulat who was an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer. In addition to domestic intelligence responsibilities, the IB is particularly tasked with intelligence collection in border areas, following the 1951 recommendations of the Himmatsinhji Committee (also known as the North and North-East Border Committee), a task entrusted to military intelligence organizations prior to independence in 1947. All spheres of human activity within India and in the neighborhood are allocated to the charter of duties of the Intelligence Bureau. The IB was also tasked with other external intelligence responsibilities as of 1951 until 1968, when the Research and Analysis Wing was formed. The current chief of the organization is Nehchal Sandhu.

Activities
Understanding of the arcane workings of the IB is largely speculative. Many a times even their own family members are unaware of their whereabouts. One known task of the IB is to clear licenses to amateur radio enthusiasts. The IB also passes on intelligence between other Indian intelligence agencies and the police. The Bureau also grants the necessary security clearances to Indian diplomats and judges before they take the oath. On rare occasions, IB officers interact with the media during a crisis situation. The IB is also rumoured to intercept and open around 6,000 letters daily. It also has an email spying system similar to FBI's Carnivore system. The Bureau is also authorized to conduct wiretapping without a warrant.

Workings

The Class 1 (Gazetted) officers carry out coordination and higher-level management of the IB. Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaus (SIBs) are headed by officers of the rank of Joint Director or above, but smaller SIBs are also sometimes headed by Deputy Directors. The SIBs have their units at district headquarters headed by Deputy Central Intelligence Officers (DCIOs). The IB maintains a large number of field units and headquarters (which are under the control of Joint or Deputy Directors). It is through these offices and the intricate process of deputation that a very organic linkage between the state police agencies and the IB is maintained. In addition to these, at the national level the IB has several units (in some cases SIBs) to keep track of issues like terrorism, counter-intelligence, VIP security, threat assessment and sensitive areas (i.e. Jammu and Kashmir and such). IB officers (like their counterparts in R&AW ) get monthly special pays and an extra one-month salary every year, as well as better promotions. Apart from the IPS and IAS, IB also recruits from the Indian Revenue Service (IRS).

Constitutionality

IB was created on 23 December 1887, by the then British Secretary of State as a sub-sect of the Central Special Branch but there is no act of the Indian parliament nor executive order relating to the functioning of the IB. In 2012, a PIL was filed challenging the legality of IB.

VISION STATEMENT

Peace and harmony are essential pre-requisites for development and blossoming of individual as well as social aspirations and building a strong and prosperous nation. To this end, it is envisaged that the Ministry of Home Affairs will strive to:

Eliminate threats to internal security including militancy, insurgency and terrorism
Preserve, protect and promote social harmony
Enforce the rule of law and provide timely justice
Provide the society an environment free from crime
Uphold the principles of human rights
Mitigate the sufferings resulting from natural and man-made disasters.

About Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)

Ministry of Home Affairs extends manpower and financial support, guidance and expertise to the State Governments for the maintenance of security, peace and harmony without trampling upon the constitutional rights of the States.

Under the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961, the Ministry of Home Affairs has the following constituent Departments:-

Department of Border Management
Department of Home
Department of Internal Security
Department of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Affairs
Department of Official Language
Department of States

Divisions of the Ministry of Home Affairs, indicating major areas of their responsibility, are as follows:

Administration Division
Border Management Division
Coordination Division
CS Division
Disaster Management Division
Finance Division
Foreigners Division
Freedom Fighters & Rehabilitation Division
Human Rights Division
Internal Security-I Division
Internal Security-II Division
Jammu & Kashmir Division
Judicial Division
North East Division
Naxal Management Division
Police-I Division
Police-II Division
Police Modernisation Division
Policy Planning Division
UT Division

View more details :http://www.mha.nic.in

More Sample Papers
IntelligenceBureau(IB) Company-Profile

IntelligenceBureau(IB) Selection-Procedure

IntelligenceBureau(IB) Placement-Paper Question-Paper Assist Central IB Officer GRADE II/TECH & ASSISTANT -22 Jan 2013
IntelligenceBureau(IB) Placement-Paper Question-Paper Indian Constitution-02 Aug 2012
IntelligenceBureau(IB) Placement-Paper Current-Affairs -02 Aug 2012
IntelligenceBureau(IB) Placement-Paper English-Language Grammer-25 Jan 2013
IntelligenceBureau(IB) Placement-Paper Current-Affairs August 2012-24 Jan 2013
20th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

and my email-id is"[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?