9th November 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?

Whether a student with less aggregate and with many backlogs in his btech has written GATE he secures a good rank in GATE will he be admitted for mtech, if he is not able to complete his btech.

Related Questions:
  1. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  2. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  4. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  5. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  6. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  7. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  9. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 175 in GATE Exam being an ST candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Admission in IIT after scoring 567 GATE score?
  14. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score?
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech through GATE?
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  17. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  18. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
9th November 2015, 11:26 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?

No, you will not be able to take admission in Master of Technology if you have pending backlogs in bachelor of technology and if the overall result status of bachelor of technology is incomplete.

For admission in M.Tech, a candidate must have cleared all the pending backlogs in bachelor's degree then only with good GATE score, you can get admission otherwise not.
10th November 2015, 06:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?

The eligibility criteria for the M.Tech:

1. Candidate must have cleared all the papers of bachelor of technology.

2. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of admission in M.Tech.

3. GATE score.

So, you can not get admission in M.Tech with pending backlogs.
5th July 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

List the colleges for M.tech as I have scored less than 60 percent marks in B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?