22nd September 2011, 10:36 PM
gaffer73

How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU

Hi,
I am an M.E. 2011 graduate.
Due to low percentage in my B.Tech I could not appear for the PSUs , but now as all the navratna companies are recruiting with the GATE score I think i have got a fair chance.

My questions are
1. Does Naratna companies recruit MTech holders to any separate positions above the BTech students?? If yes, which companies??

2. For recruitment in 2012, the criteria would be GATE score alone or even the BTech/MTech percentages ?? If yes, what would be the corresponding weightages.

Related Questions:
25th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU

Sir I want to know that what may be the maximum rank that i must get in iitjee for getting iit kharagpur, delhi, kanpur or bombay?
31st January 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU

I have got 53% in btech in electronics and telecommunication engg can i eligible for get admission in mtech from niits.
12th February 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

how can i equipe myself for EEE core companies
29th May 2013, 12:40 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

All the navratna companies recruits M.Tech candidate as well. They come with different post for M.Tech candidates.
You may be given similar or same position depending on the company but M.Tech gets preference for promotion.

Though the criteria is GATE score only but they do look at your .B.Tech and M.Tech marks. You should be able to justify your low percentage well otherwise they may think you have cracked GATE in fluke.

All the best
29th May 2013, 12:47 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU

Hi

All the navratna companies recruits M.Tech candidate as well. They come with different post for M.Tech candidates.
You may be given similar or same position depending on the company but M.Tech gets preference for promotion.

Though the criteria is GATE score only but they do look at your .B.Tech and M.Tech marks. You should be able to justify your low percentage well otherwise they may think you have cracked GATE in fluke.

All the best
22nd October 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am Radhika.i had completed m.sc(cse) in 2008.now i am doing m.tech cse IInd year.i get 76% in m.sc(cs).no now in m.tech i get 74%.any chances to achieve good job in navaratna companys
7th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 77% in b.tech from electronics and communications engineering .for which companies i can apply for a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?