4th April 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is a candidate with Ph.D in commerce eligible for the position of the director of MBA for a stand alone institution?

A person has got qualified with B.Com and M.com from a reputed college. He has done M.Phil in commerce and has obtained his Ph.D in commerce. Is such a candidate with a Ph.D in commerce eligible for a position of Director - MBA for a stand alone institution.

11th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is a candidate with Ph.D in commerce eligible for the position of the director of MBA for a stand alone institution?

You can be a Director - MBA for a stand alone institution as nothing is impossible in this world.. Infact "impossible" itself says I AM POSSIBLE...
But I would suggest you to get experience first and then go ahead... you should go step by step to reach at your destination... wish you all the best
20th September 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a candidate with Ph.D in commerce eligible for the position of the director of MBA for a stand alone institution?

i am phd in commerce and NET in commerce and Mba.and mphil in edp is i am eligible for guideship for management.
11th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /mam I am a clerk in bank...doing mcom by distancie also passed ugc net exam.i want to do phd to be a professor .should i leave the job??plz suggest
19th May 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the current value of Ph.D in present era of education? What job opportunity can anybody get after completing his/her doctorate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?