25th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am in Commerce field and pursuing in T.Y.B.Com now at present. I want to pursue PhD in Economics as I have Economics as one of my subject. Am I eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  2. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  3. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  8. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  9. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed B.Com and CA final?
  12. Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  14. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks?
  16. Should I have to appear in SLET for study PhD in Economics? Detailed information about it?
  17. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  18. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
12th September 2015, 01:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am in Commerce field and pursuing in T.Y.B.Com now at present. I want to pursue PhD in Economics as I have Economics as one of my subject. Am I eligible for this?
If your degree is equivalent to masters degree then you are eligible for Ph.D in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?