2nd December 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Candidate from Tamil Nadu can appear in KCET exam 2017?

Dear sir, Am i be able to apply for KCET exam of 2017 if i have completed my 10th and 2nd PUC from Tamil Nadu? Please tell me fast.

2nd December 2016, 10:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate from Tamil Nadu can appear in KCET exam 2017?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

KCET exam is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore for admission in courses like Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy,etc.

The candidate applying for the KCET Government seat should have studied and passed from a Government recognized institute of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 years. If you satisfy this elgibility criteria then you are eligible for KCET.

Eligibility criteria for KCET are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-The candidate should also have qualified with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in 12th board exam .

-The minimum age limit for KCET is 17 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam .
3rd July 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM FROM TAMIL NADU BUT I WANT TO DO MEDICAL IN KARNATAKA ,SO CAN I REGISTER FOR CET 2017 WHERE I HAVE TO SINK MY NEET ROLL NUMBER.SO IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME?PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ,CUZ TOMORROW IS THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION FOR CET APPLICATION 2017
2nd February 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am from Tamil Nadu can I eligible to apply KCET exams and if I clear that can I eligible to study in Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?