22nd March 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Candidates studying 12th with Bio stream can study LLB?

Sir, I am a Bio student still studying in 12th standard. Can I study LLB? What are the procedure to get admission in colleges affiliated to Delhi University? And, what should I do at Graduate level?

27th March 2020, 07:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidates studying 12th with Bio stream can study LLB?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is a professional undergraduate degree course after pursuing which one become a lawyer.

Further, I would like to let you know that in general LLB courses are of two types on the basis of duration of course :-

I) LLB course of three years, for which the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Il) Integrated LLB course such as BA LLB, B.Sc. LLB, B.Com LLB, etc. for which the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree course in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Biology group, you are eligible to pursue integrated LLB course of five years.

Further, I would like to let you know that no colleges of University of Delhi offers integrated LLB course while the same university offers LLB 3 years course for admission to which you need to qualify Delhi University Entrance Test for LLB admissions.
28th March 2020, 04:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Candidates studying 12th with Bio stream can study LLB?

LLB is three year course. The eligiblility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination to get admission.

Candidate passed 12th and bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you can pursue any course and stream in bachelor degree to become eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?