3rd August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after B.Tech?

what should i do after doing my b.tech. i don't know regarding the different career options available for me

11th August 2011, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after doing my b.tech. i don't know regarding the different career options available for me
Dear friend,

you are eligible for GOVT and PRIVATE sector also.

If you want to go for higher study then the options are.

you have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- you must be cleared the GATE exam.
MBA:- you must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.
MS:- only b-tech course
JRF:- only b-tech course
PHD:- with valid GATE score.

all the best
17th November 2011, 01:44 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Career opportunities after B.Tech?

Hi.

B.Tech is the basic graduation course that anybody pursues just after completion of his/her HS.
Now once you are in the final lap of your graduation, some of the career opportunities always awaits you. I am listing some of them here and would give a briefing about each.

1. M.Tech - Masters in Technology.

This course is the advancement of your B.Tech. Whatever you are studying now, in M.Tech you would basically choose a topic and then study if for another two years in deep detail.
This course adds value to your knowledge, and prepares you for teaching profession. You may also go for research after this course.

You can pursue your M.Tech by applying for the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) exam, based on the score of which you can select colleges from IIT's, NIT's, IISc, etc.

2. MBA - Masters in Business Administration.

This course id Business related. how your administrate a business, handle the ups and downs, deal with tense corporate situations, study about the MNC's, their developments over the past years, and how you can establish yourself in this.
The top most entrance exam for IIM B-Schools in India is the CAT (Common Admission Test).
Some others are XAT, MAT etc

3. You can start working to gain good market experience.

Now just when you complete your B.Tech, you can directly get jobs in both private and government companies.
Apply for GATE, and on the basis of its score and the rank that you secure, companies PSU's like NTPC, BHEL, NHPC, ONGC etc would recruit you as direct Executive Trainee just after an interview.

Otherwise you may apply to private companies related to your core subjects and hunt opportunities there also.

4. M.Tech+MBA is another option which works out well when you are through and spikes up your market value to a lot extent.

Now I have provided you with a few options. Some others can be you can change your stream, go for some business. Retail, Investments, deal shares, banking jobs, hit the aviation sector.

In short, after you B.Tech a lot of lines are open for you. It depends on you how good are you at selecting the best for your future.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
17th November 2011, 12:07 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many opportunities for you after B.Tech

Here are the options :

1.Private sector jobs :
There are so many private sector jobs after this

>>TCS
>>CTS
>>WIPRO
>>ACCENTURE
>>IBM
>>INFOSYS
>>SATYAM

2.Govt. sector jobs :
There are so many govt. jobs for you after completing the B.Tech degree

>>DRDO
>>IES
>>SAIL
>>BHEL
>>IOCL
>>NTPC
>>BSNL JTO

3.Banking sector jobs :
You can also try in banking sector for PO and CLERK

>>SBI
>>UBI
>>ICICI
>>AXIS BANK
>>HDFC BANK

4.Call center :
Call center jobs also can be a good options for you
You can try for these posts :

>>Customer care executive
>>product selling
>>tech support
>>BPO

All the best........
9th January 2012, 04:15 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,

you have many options available after B.Tech.

you can choose private sector jobs, Govt Sector Jobs and you can go for higher studies.
what to choose is depends upon your interest levels.

You can join IT sector where they will hire many fresh engineering graduates.
you can apply for
TCS
Infosys
CTS
CSC
Oracle
IBM
Microsoft
Google
Wipro etc.
you can also choose banking sector.

you can choose Govt jobs like
JTO
UPSC jobs
PSU's
ISRO
SAIL
BDL
BHEL
SSC
NTPC
IOCL
Govt Banks
BEL etc

you can go for further studies also,
M.Tech
MBA
MS

or you can join in some professional courses like
Photography
Multimedia
Mass Communications etc
if you are interested.

All the best
9th January 2012, 06:46 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

B.Tech is very good course.you have various job apportunity after B.Tech.

Career Apportunity after B.Tech-

After B.Tech campus placement is very important.for campus placement you have to choose best college.if you do B.Tech from IIT college it is very good.IIT colleges provide good campus placement.After B.Tech from IIT college you will get certain job.

M.Tech is another option after B.Tech. M.Tech is master degree course.For M.Tech you have to write for GATE exam. BY GATE exam you will get chances of M.Tech from IIT college.

MBA is another option after B.Tech.if you are intrested in business then MBA is best option. for MBA from good college you have to write for CAT or MAT exam.these exam provide apportunity of MBA from good college.by CAT exam you can get apportunity of MBA from IIMs colleges.

After B.Tech you can go for Government jobs also.UPSC conducts various exam like Civil service exam,AFCAT,CDS and various other exams you can also apply for them.

After B.Tech you can go for Banking jobs also.there are so many Banks in India you can also apply for them also.
27th February 2012, 05:06 PM
manishsangwan8293

Arrow Re: Career opportunities after B.Tech?

Quote:
go 4 job in respective field nd also try 4 govt job like si ,ssc, ias,ips nd other civil services
27th February 2012, 07:53 PM
manishsangwan8293

Talking Re: Career opportunities after B.Tech?

Quote:
m.tech , mba , phd nd u r eligible 4 private jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?