1st July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?

Sir,

I am Rekha pursing MHRM 1st year. I want to know the career growth for an HR and then opportunities that are available to grab a bright career in HR field.

Related Questions:
  1. Does EIL provide better opportunities for career growth?
  2. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  3. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth?
  4. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. TCS or MAQ software: Better company to work for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  7. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  8. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth? -- [New]
  9. What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?
  10. In which company should I join Sopra and Tech Mahindra if selected in both?
  11. Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?
  12. How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?
  13. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  14. How may I get the information regarding career opportunities available in travel and tourism, food technology and environment engineering? List of the top colleges along with their details for the same?
  15. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  16. Is Bank BPO good for my profile being an IT Engineer?
  17. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
  18. What are the career options for BVSc?

8th July 2012, 01:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?

Career growth and opportunities for an HR is very good. HR filed is very bright and always very interesting. If you complete MBA in HR and after that if you join as HR in a reputed multinational company then your growth will be very high. If you even don't get chance in reputed company at the beginning of your career then always try to get job in reputed company.

I will suggest after completion from NHRM appear in different MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. If you can clear any one of this MBA entrance examination then take admission in a reputed MBA institution with MBA in HR. After completion of MBA in HR you may get placed in well known company from your institution campus otherwise try to get job from outside.

If you don't get placed in a good reputed company then don't worry join in a company after that try to improve your knowledge and perform well in the organization then you will get promoted. When you are in this type of small company always try to get job in a good company. When you will be able to join in a good company in HR position then work very well and always try to be in the eye of the company management team.

If you perform well and can improve your organization with your innovative idea then your growth will be higher and your future will be bright. For this be prepared from now in your student level. Always try to built your career as a HR professional from now.

Best of luck.

26th March 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?

Hi as of now i working has a executive delivery . I m planning to pursue PGMBA in HR .

Please suggest me the growth and opportunities in the HR field. It is compulsory to have experience when we need to move to HR field.

Let me know the good institutions.

29th March 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my ssc exam. i am planning to go for science stream but i want to make career in hr so will science strem help

11th August 2013, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

To grow in HR field ,recently i've completed my MBA in HR&Marketing from Andhra University,
also had graduation in BSC.but as a fresher compared to B-schools we have not preferable in MNCs.
What would be the right step now for my careergrowth?otherwise joined in any software job in any company
will have more growth? I've interest in both software field and HR field. is there any courses available toanvalue to my profile and to career growth?
please help me i'm totally confution state,i can't decide ayn thing............

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?