24th April 2017, 03:35 PM
PALASH K SINGHAL

Career opportunities available for M.Sc Biochemistry students? Job profile and companies offering jobs?

I am B.Sc Biotechnology and M.Sc Biochemistry student. What are the career opportunities available for me in companies? If any, kindly list the job profile and the companies offering them.

30th April 2017, 05:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities available for M.Sc Biochemistry students? Job profile and companies offering jobs?

Bio-Chemistry is the study of chemical structures of various biological organisms. One can get good job opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry in the following areas
-Food Industry
-Pharma sector
-Drug Manufacturing companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Research Diagnostic centers
-Agricultural Industry
-Biotech companies etc.

You can choose the industry as per your interest and make your entry.

Initially you will be given low salary but after attaining good amount of work experience, you will be paid good salaries.

There would be very less campus placements in these sectors unlike IT industry.

Hence I suggest you to prepare a nice resume will all your qualifications and skills and put it in job portals.

Update it regularly and you will receive the information regarding job opportunities from the companies.

Apply for those which best suits your skills and knowledge and crack the selection procedure to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?