23rd June 2013, 01:18 PM
Anupama Ojha (Priya)

Career options after physics or Maths? I am a SYBSc student

pls suggest some career options after physics or maths. i'm in s.y bsc.i'm not intrested a single rupee in commerce.

29th March 2018, 10:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after physics or Maths? I am a SYBSc student

You will have so many career opportunities after completion of the intermediate standard from any well affiliated CBSE school. If you are interested in engineering course, then you have to apply for JEE entrance exam for getting admission in best engineering institute. However, if you are interested in civil services, then you shall go for graduation degree like B.Sc.
The minimum education qualification required to apply civil services examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from any well recognized university. If you choose, B.Sc to fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you save one year because it will take four years to complete B.Tech.

You may also go for higher graduation after completion of B.Sc degree. After completion of master's of Science, you may apply for a job of professor or go for further research.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?