26th November 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after years of gap having KT in SYBSC Physics?

Dear sir
plz guide me how can i complete my graduation after so many years i have left my college when i got kt in physics in 2nd yr sybsc. my subjects are chemistry and physics.
currently i m working in a pvt sector company and i need to complete my graduation for better scope.
is there any hope for me?
plz help.
thanks

27th November 2013, 09:33 PM
D Pathak

Default Re: How to complete graduation after years of gap having KT in SYBSC Physics?

You can do your graduation from any open university. But you will have to restart from 1st year. The major open universities offer bachelor courses in almost all subjects.
30th November 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete graduation after years of gap having KT in SYBSC Physics?

pl suggest distance learning graduation programm
27th December 2013, 08:36 PM
ARMY_MEN
Junior Member+

Its so unfortunate that you have failed in B.sc Second Year. Not to worry its happens sometimes due to work load and other unfavourable conditions.

You are right being a Graduate is the intial and necessary requirement to see growth in career and to grab various opportunities. Your Decision is right you should continue your studies.

There are various options available for you::

1.You should continue your graduation from the same college as were before. But the problem is with the year of Gap in your studies

2.You should continue your studies by opting different course and college. You have failed in S.Y graduation in Physics and Chemistry so opting different course will certainly help you.

3.You should opt for Distance learning course which is offered by various Universities and Institutes.

Option 3 seems to be more favorable as you are working in Private company.

Good Luck!!
21st April 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Due to 2nd and 3rd sem atkt i hv failed to attemt for tybms so i got a gap of 1year so can i attemt for m.b.a. in these 1year so after that i will go for graduation, inshort my year would not be waste...
Can i do soo ??
20th May 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I had got atkt in microbiology paper 2 in sybsc and nw ill go in ty..I wanted to ask that after ty will I get admission in abroad?
7th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....
Its been 4 years that I'd join IGNOU BSc but due to some personal reason I wont be able to do my 1st year exam....now what should I do?? Plz...help me.....
19th August 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation with 1st Class in 2014 (as a regular candidate). But there is eleven years gap between 2. Does my degree is valid or not? please advice & what option is open for me.

Thanks
S K Patel
19th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation with 1st Class in 2014 (as a regular candidate). But there is eleven years gap between 2. Does my degree is valid or not? please advice & what option is open for me.

Thanks
S K Patel
6th June 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir or Man I would like to know that I have ATKT in calulus paper as I would like to change my college so please guide me I want admission in your college
21st October 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Guide me how can I complete my B.Sc graduation(my college belongs to Osmainia University, hyderabad) after so many years gap. I promoted to write 3rd year exams also. But due to some problems I didn't write exams till now. Now I wants to complete my 1999 batch degree. what can i do for that sir....?
17th December 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have a kt in my 2nd year Bsc. with 18 year gap. Can I take admission in third year and complete graduation through a different university in correspondence in B.A.
8th April 2022, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How to complete last year bsc chemistry after a 10 Yr gap
21st June 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my sybscit from IDOL MUMBAI UNIVERSITY and in 3rd year i got failed. after that i got married and shifted to abroad.its been more than 8yrs now but i still want to complete my graduation. is it possible to reappear only 3rd year and get graduation certificate ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?