28th August 2010, 02:54 PM
ryana

Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?

hello...
i want 2 noe d career option available for a bio student after 12th...
n even wat forms r der a apply in a particular career option n der scope in near future..!!

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities through Biology?
  2. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  3. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  5. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines?
  6. Which course can I choose other than medical after completing 12th?
  7. What are the career options available after 12th in Biology?
  8. Career options after 12th standard with 60% marks in Biology?
  9. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  10. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  11. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  12. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  13. What are the career options available for me after 12th PCB other than MBBS?
  14. What are the best career options for me after passing 12th class with PCB
  15. Interesting Career Options in Biology after completion of 12th class other than Medicine?
  16. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  17. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  18. Career options after clearing 12th with Biology?
12th September 2011, 02:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?

dear friend,
As you have interest in biology then you can go for fields like-

1.MBBS:-
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC etc.
after qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in MMBS course.

2.Biotechnology:-
If you have interest in technical field then you can go for this field.
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc.

3.B.Sc in fields like- Genetics, Zoology etc..

4.BBA:-
If you have interest in management filed then you can go for BBA course.

5.Medical representative

6.B.Pharm

These are the fields where you can apply.
All the best.
15th September 2011, 11:29 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?

For career in Biology after completion of 12th U can prefer following fields :

after qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in MMBS course.

5.Medical representative

6.B.Pharm

These are the fields where you can apply.
1st December 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

for bio subject student how many form's are availble. plz send sms on this email add. [email protected]
or [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 09:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryana View Post
hello...
n even wat forms r der a apply in a particular career option n der scope in near future..!!
Dear friend,

After 12th there are so many higher study scope .You are from Bio-Science departments so you have so many chances for graduation.

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.

All the best
18th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am so confused about selecting a course, as am gona finish my 12. Am a bio student. I wana knw about possible courses that i could go after 12, otherthan mbbs. -sania nazar
18th December 2011, 06:54 PM
pradosh998
Member+

hello friend..

As you have interest in biology then you can go for fields like-

5.Medical representative

6.B.Pharm
22nd December 2011, 09:31 PM
chint123

if you have interest in biology then you can go for fields like-

3.B.Sc in fields like- Genetics, Zoology
13th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am gonna finish my 12th....i want to know the career option available for PCB students after 12th...
28th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

plz give the site link also . . M also PCB bio
1st May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

state of rajasthan student"s which form
2nd May 2013, 11:30 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryana View Post
hello...
HI!
After passing 12th with Bology stream you have option like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.H.M.S
> B.A.M.S
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.Sc Hons
> Law
> Fashion Designing
> B.Sc Agriculture
> B.Sc Nursing
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th January 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

to do biotechnology is maths impt? i m nt able to undstnd what in d above lines they r takng abt iit jee and aiims.
29th May 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what are the forms of different govt. colleges are available to get admission in medical colleges across india?
5th February 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what course can i choose other than mbbs after class 12 ? is it necesssary to clear aieee and iit for biotechnology?
aditya
27th June 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What should be taken for MBA after 10th commerce sp or commerce maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?