31st May 2018, 03:12 AM
Sharon jovita

Career oriented courses available for a candidate with 40% in 12th Science?

Hi Sir, I have got only 40% marks in my 12th standard with Science stream. I have no idea what I should do with this percentage. Please tell me what career oriented courses are there for me? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd June 2018, 09:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career oriented courses available for a candidate with 40% in 12th Science?

There is no need to panic even if you have secured 40% marks in 10+2. You can get admission in some of the engineering institutes which admit candidates on the basis of entrance exam (without looking towards your 10+2 percentage).

If have opted for Biology in 10+2, then you can get admission into medical courses like MBBS, BHMS, BDS in some of the private colleges.

Even there are many diploma and polytechnic colleges in which you can get admission and make your future bright after successful completion of Diploma course.

Another option is to repeat the 10+2 Board Exam as a private candidates and secure more than 80% marks. While appearing as a Private candidate, you will get enough time to prepare for exams as well as entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?