1st June 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech in Bengaluru with 48 marks in JEE Main?

Sir, I have scored 48 marks in JEE Main. I want to study BTech course. I am a General candidate. So, I would like to know that with this marks, I can study BTech anywhere in Bengaluru? Please help me to know about this asap.

2nd June 2018, 09:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech in Bengaluru with 48 marks in JEE Main?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. In order to get admission in Govt college you have to appear in JEE MAIN entrance examination. If you want to get admission in Government college then sorry to say you are not eligible to study B.Tech in Bengaluru with 48 marks in JEE Main. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission private engineering college which accept your score.

B.TECH COURSE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with 50% or more from a recognized board.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?