29th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?

hello
i have got 41% in my 12th science and i am willing to go for engineering but due to financial conditions it is not possible through donation
Now i am wanting to get a good choice for career so that i can cope up with my percentage and prove myself again
I want proper details and guidance about the courses that i can do in science and other fields

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?
  2. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  3. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  4. How can I apply for Polytechnic course being a candidate of 12th Science?
  5. Is this possible to get admission for B.Sc Alied Health Science being a candidate having secured 80% in 12th with Science group?
  6. BCA for student from commerce background?
  7. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  9. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having secured 56% in 12th?
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  14. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  15. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  16. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
  17. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  18. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
30th January 2015, 04:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?

Most of the engineering colleges offer admission through entrance exams and they are considering only the rank in certain entrance exam to offer admission through counselling. So, you should try to get good rank in the Engineering entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can get good rank in certain entrance exam, you can easily get engineering admission, even if you have very low percentage in your 12th standard.

Other courses after 12th science:-
->B Tech
->B.E
->B Arch- Bachelor in Architecture
->B.Sc- Bachelor in science
->BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application)
->B.Sc in Information Technology
->B Pharmacy( Bachelor in Pharmacy)
30th January 2015, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?

After completion of 12th standard with Science stream, you can pursue B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, Eamcet, etc. Since, you are interested to do B.Tech course and your financial condition is not good, I suggest you to apply for Scholarship and Fee exemption scheme which is provided by your respective state government. Candidates whose family annual income is less than one lakh rupees are eligible to get fee exemption and scholarship for pursuing their higher studies.
15th April 2015, 10:56 PM
SmilyRishu

Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: Bachelor in Architecture

:: B.Sc in Information Technology

:: Bachelor in Pharmacy

:: B TECH

:: Bachelor in Architecture

:: Bachelor in science

:: Bachelor of ART

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?