10th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?

give me list of top carrier oriented course after 12th with pcm.i passed 11th with 85 percent.which field is best for me.presently i m in 12th in dps bokaro.

Related Questions:
  1. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?
  3. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  5. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  6. Which course is better between BBM and BCA?
  7. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  8. What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?
  9. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options? -- [New]
  10. Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?
  11. List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?
  12. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  13. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  14. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  15. Best career oriented course after passing 12th?
  16. Is there any certification course except int he design oriented field for Mechanical Engineers?
  17. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  18. Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?
23rd June 2012, 03:00 PM
kengtha

Default Re: List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?

The topmost career oriented job after 12th in PCM is doing Btech.In modern world,there is a huge demand of engineers.They are required in all companies including PSUs.Even you can do research in ISRO,BARC,NPCIL after doing engineering.
The salary of engineers is good amount especially in the IT field.Apart from that,they are well respected in society.
17th April 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?

List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCB? Which field is best for me?
5th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed PUC 12th B.Com -71.50% next which course (Job Oriented) i will select?
13th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

how take admission in BSc in physics honers. i got 66 persent marks in 12th in pcm
10th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

about graphic deseiner
13th March 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

GASH? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN PCB AND PCM.SO WHAT IS BEST AND IT IS EASY TO GOT A JOB?
22nd July 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have got 76% in 10th and 67% in 12th so which course is better for me to make a bright future...plzzz help me...!!!
13th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with pcm but I am not interested in engineering. I want to go in bussiness field, I am interested in accounting so suggest me courses so that I can make my future bright..... So plz help me..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?