10th March 2016, 12:10 PM
Mahendra_kumar_prajapati
Junior Member+

Career scope in Bachelors of Fine Arts (Photography)

A smart picture is worth a thousand words! Fine Artists want to express their feelings and emotions through their pictures, people love nature and want to capture its beauty. Latest Technology Photography is a medium of creative art and a photograph is a picture created with mechanical, chemical or electronic means.
But what about the career scope in this stream?

Related Questions:
  1. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  2. What should I take between science and commerce if I want to try out a side course of Photography?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  4. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  5. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  6. How to do B.Ed in mass communication after my PG?
  7. How to make career in Photography after BCA and scope of the same in India?
  8. Best career option for Bachelor of Fine Arts candidate?
  9. Career in photography in India?
  10. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  11. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  13. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  14. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  15. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Arts graduate?
  16. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  17. Previous years question papers in bachelors of fine arts?
  18. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
10th March 2016, 04:40 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career scope in Bachelors of Fine Arts (Photography)

Fine Art Photography Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream from a recognized board.
-Some Institites also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Career Prospects
After completion of bachelor in fine art , you will have great career scope as a Artist , Designer , Animator , Editor etc. You may have job opportunities in the field of Art Studio , Boutiques , Advertising Companies , Fashion Houses , Publishing Houses , Television Industries , Theatres etc.

Colleges Offering Fine Art Photography
- Asian Academy of Film & Television , Noida
- Sir JJ School of Applied Art , Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation , Kolkata
- Osmania University , Hyderabad
- Sri Aurobindo Centre For Arts & Communication , New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University , Hyderabad
- A.J.Kidwani Mass Communication Research Centre , Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University , New Delhi
10th March 2016, 08:36 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Career scope in Bachelors of Fine Arts (Photography)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahendra_kumar_prajapati View Post
A smart picture is worth a thousand words! Fine Artists want to express their feelings and emotions through their pictures, people love nature and want to capture its beauty. Latest Technology Photography is a medium of creative art and a photograph is a picture created with mechanical, chemical or electronic means.
But what about the career scope in this stream?
See,
Ptotography is all about your imagination, dedication and having fun by creative mind.
There are so many studios, companies, Organisations and event organiser are hiring professional photographers with handsome salary.
you can even open your own studio and with showing excel in your photographs you can explore all over the world.
huge amount of scope in this field if you really love this profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?