24th July 2011, 02:16 AM
Saima Teofilus

Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?

Iam an 18 boy doing grade 12. I do not really know what career to choose. I am doing Agriculture, English 2nd Language, Geography, History, Business Studies and Development Studies. I am Artistic by nature and likes to draw. I also like Science a lot, but with such a combination of subjects, I am not very clear on the career to choose.

23rd February 2016, 01:51 AM
Public Power

Default Re: Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?

You should preferred to that course for your career in which subject you are more intrested.
According to my view you should select Arts subject and you should try in Civil service like I AS and IPS etc. because your subjects show your interest in social things and politics.
You can also do Agricultural course because now a days ther are so much scope is a present in it or you can also do Bachelor in Arts(BA) and Master in Arts(MA) in a particular subject and you can tech in privates and govt. Colleges and school as a teacher after clearing some entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?