15th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from commerce stream?

hi i m anju from mumbai . i just pss my 12th from commerce streem . i want 2 make my carrer in trawel and turisum sector. i don't have proper knowledge about this sector . plz help me. what courses are thare and some good college in mumbai .

18th October 2011, 11:07 AM
pradeepkaun

Default Re: Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from commerce stream?

Dear Anju, You can take admission is BTS (Bachelor in Tourism Study) from any recognized university. If you are working in any pvt/govt sector then you may apply for Distance Course also. IGNOU also provides BTS course for all who passed just 10+2 with any stream...

Mail me for any further clerification : [email protected]
18th October 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from commerce stream?

You can find job opportunities in various areas in public as well as private sectors. Since you are not interested in software you can take up job in administrative post in any private firm as consultants. You can even get in any public sector firm like SAIL, ONGC, NTPC, BSNL etc after clearing the written test. Another option for you is to apply in banking sector. You can even go for teaching profession if you are interested. You can do higher studies in any interested field if you want.
18th October 2011, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your choice of opting for a career in travel and tourism is very good. There are many courses you can do after 12th to pursue a career in travel and tourism. Some of them are diploma in travel and tourism, bachelor of business administration in hotel and tourism management, IATA UFTAA foundation course, certificate course in travel. You have wide range of job options in airlines, in travel agencies, and also in government departments. There are many colleges in Mumbai which provide courses in Travel and tourism. Some of them are Kuoni Academy, Kohinoor College of Hotel & tourism Management Studies, Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy, Mumbai College of HMCT, etc.
20th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai iam murshid i passed plus two 75%in humanties group.i want to study travel and tourism.pls help me please con:[email protected]
7th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi im sahluko qwabe im frm kzn in durban. Im doing my matric at qhilika high school. I want 2know what job i can have as im in the tourism stream
19th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am average student dis year i gave 12th in commerce and want to knw about travel and tourism as m intrested in making carieer
27th October 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi, i an vivek chowdhary of siliguri, west bengal. im going to appear for my 12th, cbse exam.
u want to study travel & tourism, what should i do ???
4th December 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hii i m mallika gawad frm mumbai,i hv an interst in tour management ,i hv passed 12th frm commerce field so plzz provide me information abt tour management
12th December 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

after bts what i do next.?
15th December 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hye i m chakshu from shimla i just pass my 12th from science steam.i want to make my career in travel n tourism .what courses are there in shimla....................
12th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii, i'm ketan from mumbai(thane), i passed HSC examination in 2011. i want to make my career in travel and tourism. How to do the course???
2nd June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m kanhaiya and i like to travel a lot n i
want make my hobby as my career and so i want
a job of travelling everywhere
7th June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hey i am shubham, i passed 12 th in science i want to do any histry related cource help me
21st July 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am passed 12th in science stream . . .how can i apply. . .tourist and travellin. . in delhi, dehradun
26th November 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

hiii I am rohit from Kolkata, I have passed my 12th standard in commerce stream and I am desperately wanting to apply for tourist and travelling how can I do so
9th December 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I m already diploma holder in hotel management and in job in irctc and pursuing mtm from ignou . Bt i want to be guide in turism sector
22nd January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hey i m vaishnavi from pune.....i wnna knw time period taken to b done wid BTA??????n is BTA is a basic course for travel n tourism???n aftr BTA for higher education wat is to b done????
18th March 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii i m mallika gawad frm mumbai,i hv an interst in tour management ,i hv passed 12th frm commerce field so plzz provide me information abt tour management

Hi,

One of our client is looking for trainees (male/female) who will be trained in tour and travel management for 18 months and during the training will be paid Stipend of Rs. 12000 (first 10 months) and Rs. 15000 (second 8 months) per month during the training.

If interested, please share your resume on [email protected]. The shortisted candidates shall be called for attitude test and interview.
22nd March 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standard and want to become an IAS officer in travel and tourism department of india after doing my bachelors in tourism .
please help me by giving suggestions on this career option

THANK YOU
26th March 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi...my name is Devangi Doshi. I am a science student amd wish to do travelling%u201Abut dun know how to acheive my dream!!
I wnt a job wid a good salary. I dun know good companies for the same..i wish to know the scope of good degree and abt my further life.
25th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Career in travel and tourism after passing 12th from arts and humanities stream ?
13th May 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE SHOULD I GO FOR AFTER PASSING 12th WITH TRAVEL AND TOURISM TO GET A GOOD JOB EASILY?
18th May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply travel and tourism course after passing 12th with science stream in regular course?
24th June 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hai i'm abhirami i want to enter in the field of travel and tourism after taking commere in 12th i do not know anything about this field how many years will it take to complete the course. can i enter the field without going for b.com ifthen how many years will it take
21st July 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am in the science stream at school i want to know what coarses or carieers can do from the durban university of technology ??
24th November 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I had done 12 from arts from Punjab can I take admission for travel and tourism course
26th December 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m sonu now i will appear for 10th boards i m confused between science nd commerce
4th January 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am Kaushal. I have passed 10 th with 90% marks.I don't want to take science. Plz guide me if I must arts or commerce for a better future.
18th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 12th now in science
i want to carrier in tour and travel operating
what can I do and where this course to be taken
my mail ID [email protected]
5th March 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ramkishor i had completed my 12th from science streem. iwant to make my carrer in tourisum but i dont have proper information regargin this.
17th March 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th science is there any course for me in travel and tourism management?
9th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am Sukanya from mumbai. I want 2 carrier in tour & travel but I dont have any information about it how to do it & from where ???....plz give me information about it....
29th April 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi l am Akash yadav from Uttar Pradesh. l wanna go to field of travel and tourism. so what should l do.l have no knowledge about this so please give me advice. and l have done 10th with 78% Marks and 12th with 64% Marks.
13th May 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12class recently my aim is build our carrier in tourism dep is this suitable for me (from kashmir)
4th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hi...i am disha i am in std 12th sci.i want to make my career in travel and tourism a department where i'll get a lot to travel but i dont know which exams and courses m suppose to do..so plz give me information about it.
6th June 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am saurabh from maharastra i have passed 12th science with 54% i want make my career in turism & travel department of goverment good job of good salary. I like travelling so suggest me what should i do to get the job in this filed
16th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Kanhaiya Lal Sharma and my Nick name Bunny I have 12th pass on CBSE Bord 50% I want make my career in tourism & Guide tourist travel department. My dream in go to in this fild
I like travel.
Name-->kanhaiya Lal Sharma
Nick name -->Bunny
Email id-->[email protected]
Mobile no.-->95613180/9560856088
Qualification--> 12pass on CBSE Bord in Delhi
B.A 3rd year pursing in Delhi university
23rd September 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is muskan panwar
I have 12th pass on CBSE board from commerce stream
I want make my career in travel and tourism industry
I like travel
contact no.8802117962
bcom 1st year pursuing in delhi university
13th January 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m akshay from rajasthan i don my 12th in math-biotech and i am interested in traveland tourism course. But i don't know what can i do?? ?
1st February 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am omkar, from junnar, Pune currently I am studying in 12th commerce. I am interested to do my career in tours and travel. I am confused about what education I should choose after 12th.
please help me to choose my perfect education in tourism.
omkardhake143@gmail. com
5th February 2016, 10:51 AM
PriyaSaxena1

hello Omkar, Seeking your current stream I think a BBA program in Travel & Tourism field would be the best option for you.
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology,
SKYLINE Business School New Delhi, UTM Shillong are a few institute I know offering courses in this field. All are fine but UTM Shillong is quite known for faculty and placement assistance. Do check these institutes personally for more information.
17th February 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello I m palvi bhosale from Mumbai and I m nw going to give my 12th boards from science stream plz can u guide me that what shld I do next after my boards as I want to make a career in travel and tourism as a travel show host? Plz guide me with some of the courses
14th April 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what I have to do for getting admission in travel management after 12 th.. Which colleges are there in Mumbai ? Plz give me the details
9th June 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have do my 12 from arts from delhi how to get admission in college ????
eligibility for travel an tourism management ?????
any entrance test ?????
please guide me
19th May 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Zeeshan Mohammed. I have passed class 12th aggregate with 48% & I want to become the clerk in railway industry so what I do before prepare the examination. Have any iti course are require? so please help me because have not anybody support me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?