16th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?

Hi, i am shyam sundar. Now i am studying in 12th and i want to make my career in travel and tourism sector after 12th. I don't have proper knowledge regarding this. So please help me?

Related Questions:
17th October 2015, 11:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am shyam sundar. Now i am studying in 12th and i want to make my career in travel and tourism sector after 12th. I don't have proper knowledge regarding this. So please help me?

You have to complete your 10+2 and then join a bachelor’s degree in Hotel / catering management.

The job opportunities are plenty in this field.

There are various institutions in all the states of India who offer this course.
Please enroll in one of them and pursue the education.

You have to make sure the institution is a reputed one.

The campus recruitments will happen only in the reputed colleges.

Please visit the below website for more information on the government side www.nchm.nic.in.
13th March 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?

There are many college's offering 3years tourism degree. And 2 years MBA/MTA. Tourism administration. Some colleges are also conducting diploma in travel and tourism (1year duration). Tourism college in mysore,bangalore,mangalore.
21st March 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hii, I have been Completed my 12th standard now I am interested to do course in tourism I have the question that what scope do we have in tourism?
7th February 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Do travel and tourism management have scope? Which is the best college in abroad and india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?