2nd July 2010, 08:35 PM
educon

Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?

Dear Sir ,
Please elaborate on careers for girls in India and institutes or proffessional colleges from where girls can acquire training for the same
educon

25th June 2011, 12:06 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?

Don't ever Think any Work is Not suitable for Girls now a days. Each and every possible work can be done by Women in India.

Women in India has various Roles in Administration , CEO, General Manager , Software Developers , House Wife , Mother , Institutions , Teachers, etc.

There are lot of jobs available for Girls in India, not only in India But in Abroad too, Girls can have teaching Professional , can Go for Air Hostess, opt for Army Officer, can Go for Engineering Field , Doctors Field and lots more.

To get a Job in Teaching Field. you need to have atleast Graduation with 50% aggregate and must Write an Exam to Get into it like PGT , PRT in KV's .

To get Job in Army then Minimum Qualification needed is Graduation , Through CDSE , SSC you can Go for it.

For Air Hostess you need to have a Minimum of BSc Degree or any other degree with Coaching from FRANKLIN a reputed Institute.

If want to secure your Future by be a Software Engineering then have to Go for Engineering and get placed there in MNC Companies.
25th June 2011, 02:39 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?

Todays boys and girls are same.There is not any impossible task that girls can't do it. Each and every possible work can be done by Women in India.

Todays Women in India are at all the posts like Administration , CEO, General Manager , Software Developers , House Wife , Mother , Institutions , Teachers, etc.

Teaching job is best for girls due to the responsibility of family.To get a Job in Teaching Field. you need to have atleast Graduation with 50% aggregate and must Write an Exam to Get into it like PGT , PRT in KV's .

Girls in India has jobs like teaching Professional , Air Hostess, opt for Army Officer, Engineering Field , Doctors Field and lots more.

For Air Hostess you require Minimum of BSc Degree or any other degree with Coaching from FRANKLIN a reputed Institute.

Todays everywhere girls are before boys because they work hard.
25th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by educon View Post
Dear Sir ,
Please elaborate on careers for girls in India and institutes or proffessional colleges from where girls can acquire training for the same
educon
Dear Friend,

There are many course for girls. It depends upon their choice and interest which they choose.

Most of the courses are open for women such as :-

Office administration
Nursing
Company Secretary
Teacher
Air Hostess
Engineering
Pilot
Defence forces
Fashion
Multimedia and so on

Please select as per your choice and proceed further to success in your goal.

Regards,

Ramjash
22nd August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER IS DOING B.SC(H) MATHS III YEAR FROM DU. SHE IS EXPECTED TO GET 55% MARKS, PL SUGGEST ME COURSES WHICH ARE SUITABLE FOR HER AFTER GRADUATION.
24th August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i m khushbu BE civil engg
i will complete my graduation in jul 2012
what should noe i prefer????
20th December 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 studying pcm . I have a great interest in drawing and sketching. I jst want to knw that which career will be suitable for me which pays a good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?