30th January 2011, 11:28 PM
shouvik ghosh

Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?

hello sir,
i am studying bsc microbiology, i am in the second year of my course, can u please help me with the names of institutes offering integrated msc-phd degree in india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  2. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  3. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  4. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  6. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  7. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  8. List of Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D in India?
  9. Which colleges are offering integrated Ph.D in Biological Science? What kind of preparation is required?
  10. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  11. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D in India?
  12. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  13. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  14. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  15. Institutes offering M.Sc in Microbiology with internship in Bhopal and Bangalore?
  16. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
31st January 2011, 01:48 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?

Integrated PG (M.Sc) with inter:

* Applied mathematics –IIT in Roorkey
* Mathematics and computing – IIT in Karaghpur and Indian school of mines – Dhanbad
* Mathematics and scientific computing – IIT in Kanpur
* Mathematical sciences – university of Hyderabad
* MS – Mathematics and computing – Adikavi Nannaya University
* M.Sc – Mathematics and computer applications – Dravidian university.
7th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?

i m a student of bsc. biotech. i want to do integrated msc.biotech with ph.D.
plz tell me about the colleges & its duration& how much better it than msc. biotech
22nd May 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BETTER MSC MICROBIOLOGY OR BIOCHEMISTRY OR BIOTECHNOLOGY
8th June 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

institutes offering B.Sc programmes after class 12?
14th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best uni for the phd in gujrat
14th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best uni for the phd in gujrat
14th September 2011, 07:43 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

the given below following colleges/University providing M.Sc ourse after B.Sc (Microbiology)

>>University of Delhi.

>>Kurkshetra University.

>>Guru Nanak Dev University.

>>Punjab University.

>>Orissa Univeristy of Agriculture & Tech.

>>Himachal Pradesh University.

>>University of Mumbai.

>>Nagpur University.

etc.

all the best........
17th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is there any seat of microbiology in iit?
12th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, professor
Please could I ask if I can equivalent my certificate with PhD degree and if any instructions to do please could notify me to follow?
My certificates for evaluation-Medical University - finished post graduate two years field epidemiology training program (FETP / CDC) and incomplete MD degree in medical microbiology finished research only without final test. I hope to hear good news
Note: I am ready for send my certificates. Thanks for attention.
6th December 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

WHICH INSTITUTE PROVIDES INTEGRATED MSC PHD COURSE AFTER BSC (CHEMISTRY)?
10th April 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed my B.sc., Biotech and have 4 years of work experience in IT. Now I am looking for the INtergrated Msc., with Phd partime course in India or in abroad. Please forward me informtiosn to [email protected]. I appreciate your help.
1st July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz inform me about colleges offering msc/phd integrated course inmedical microbiology /anatomy/physiology/pharmacology after bams/bums/bhms
15th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in microbiology around 11 years back and want to persue MS in Microbiology now. can i do it now?? do we have an option to do MS with distant education??
20th January 2013, 04:53 PM
DASHARD

list of colleges offering integrated phd courses after b.sc in microbiology:

1.pandit ravishankar shukla university

2.kalinga institute of industrial technology

3.andhra university

4.birla institute of technology

5.saveetha university

6.b.s abdhur rehman crescent engineering college

7.jammu university

8.algappa university

good luck
20th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please prescribe name of good colleges after 12 giving microbiology career options?
21st May 2013, 03:54 PM
s m samy
Member+

Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)

Monad Edukasional Society - New Delhi, Delhi

S N Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences - Kolkata, West Bengal

Pope John Paul II College of Education - Pondicherry, Pondicherry

Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

S.D.M. College - Honavar, Karnataka

D B E T A Physical Education College

M.I.M.S. College Of B.sc. Medical Lab Technology

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore, Karnataka
21st May 2013, 03:58 PM
s m samy
Member+

Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)

Monad Edukasional Society - New Delhi, Delhi

S N Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences - Kolkata, West Bengal

Pope John Paul II College of Education - Pondicherry, Pondicherry

Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

S.D.M. College - Honavar, Karnataka

D B E T A Physical Education College

M.I.M.S. College Of B.sc. Medical Lab Technology

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore, Karnataka
31st May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do MSc with PhD after my BSc degree in Physics. . I've just 80 % marks in BSc.Shal i got admision in any college? If i got, which are the insthtutions i prefer. .
6th April 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

plz Sir tell me the name of institutions n universities providing PhD programs after MSc microbiology??
8th July 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions having integrated PhD in microbiology after Bsc microbiology in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?