10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?

Can I know about the institutes which are offering Diploma course in e-Governance at PG level? I am a graduate in Computer Science and now I want to do this Diploma course. Please tell me about the institutes in Eastern India. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Diploma in Rubber Technology in India
  2. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Food Science & Quality Control in Eastern India?
  3. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in e-Governance course?
  6. Which university in Eastern India offers distance Diploma in Food Technology?
  7. List of the institutes offering Super Speciality course directly after MBBS in India?
  8. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  9. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  10. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D in India?
  12. Why companies in Eastern India pay less salary as compared to rest of the part of India?
  13. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  14. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  15. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in e-Business in Patiala and Chandigarh
  16. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations for Metallurgy student in Eastern India?
  18. List good institutes in India for doing PG Diploma in Homeopathy?
11th October 2016, 10:36 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?

List of institutes for PG diploma in e-governance :

--- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology

--- NISG, Meghalaya

-- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology etc.

-- Its a one year full time PG diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?